Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2015/2016 (year 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
Will be dropping Lance Stephenson.

Should all other guys that have picked be announcing who they are dropping?

Now everyone we probably should of at the time of drafting but we didn't so everyone who has drafted needs to drop a player.

Also managers need to sort out their LTIR. Either for players coming back or players to go on the LTIR. Remember if you place someone on there to begin the season they can not return until after they have missed 15 games even if they do in the real thing.

Remember 15 active players and one LTIR slot. Can you all please post something similar to below so I can enter the teams asap.

----------------------------------------

Draft add Mario Hezonja
dropped Dario Saric.

LTIR add Paul George
dropped Matt Barnes.

LTIR - empty

Last edited:
confirmed. Dante's Devils would like to welcome the future of Heat nation and are throwing an impromtu white party in his name. Address is Moo's house.

You spelt mansion wrong

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Green Machine

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Reggie Jackson
G: Ty Lawson
SF: Khris Middleton
PF: Carmelo Anthony
F: Wesley Matthews
C: Rudy Gobert
C: Al Horford
UTL: Michael Carter-Williams
UTL: Arron Afflalo
BN: Mason Plumlee
BN: Jordan Hill
BN: Alec Burks
BN: Alex Len

Serviceable team, hopefully good enough for play-offs again.

Tony Richo

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
PhillyEagles,ChicagoBulls,Liverpool
Draft add Willie Cauley-Stein
dropped Lance Stephenson (after trading Alec Burks to Bostonian for Stephenson)

Leaving Tony Wroten on LTIR for now - waiting to see if he's ready to go for the start of the seaon

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
As usual the beginning waiver wire will be the years finishing order in reverse outside of the 2 Grand Finalists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
League is set and ready to go however am waiting on one manager to get back to me with who he wishes to drop.

I've PM'd him so hopefully it happens soon and the league will go live straight away.

Once it does I will post on here to let everyone know.

In fairness to everyone the waiver wire will begin with a 2 day processing time and then be reduced to one when the season begins. As stated in the league rules and has been the case each season the waiver order is done in reverse finishing order during the regular season, so last place (12th) has the number one waiver priority. The Grand Finalists receive 11th and 12th priority.

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
THE LEAGUE IS OPEN

Please check your rosters and LTIR and get back to me asap if there are any issues.

The first waiver period has been extended to 3 days to give everybody a chance to check their rosters and have me correct it prior to the 1st waiver period expiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back