Memories of past Geelong BigFooty members

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Thats the one.

I thoroughly enjoyed pissing him off with harsh criticism with the worst footballer to ever wear the hoops.

Hey hoff, remember during the terrible days of '06 when you changed your avatar to a pic of Spencer with a love heart?!ha senior spanner hated it and wanted you to take it off!

Where's SammyD these days?

On a related note, whatever happened to fishbowl? :p

Haven't seen Kittenish around these parts for a while, or Jess555 for that matter, unless she exclusively posts in the scratching post nowadays.

Nah she aint around on GFC board or TSP.

And boo, why did this thread get moved. Now a grand total of about a dozen people get to read it/ post in it. :thumbsdown:

On a related note, whatever happened to fishbowl? :p

Haven't seen Kittenish around these parts for a while, or Jess555 for that matter, unless she exclusively posts in the scratching post nowadays.

Either that or 'Shotta'.

I would have thought it was Bosk, personally.

fishbowl is Hodgepodge
The idiot stuffed up last year and posted something on the main board and someone had a go at him,he then replied awhile later having a go at the replier and kept saying "I" when refering to fishbowl

Whatever happened to Seindude ? :eek:

Must have been before my time.

I hit veteran status next month.
And you now get a 10 year badge in less than a year. How time flies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vdubs you go alright too but your Carlton v Collingwood grand final prediction is arguably your worst post
THAT was not my prediction if you read the preceding posts- I was summarising the thoughts of the previous poster.
As I suggested -way too early as it changes weekly, but if pushed, right now Demons v ?? Clearly, it should be us, but I don't want to commit to that. A loss against Saints, despite our 10 consecutive wins, would spell doubts. But if we could beat them, and maybe drop the GC. away, with many managed, i would welcome that.

What happended to Spazz Cat? I really enjoyed their posts and humour!

Some like to walk a bit too close to the edge at times, and that's not without risk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back