Other Merchandise - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the best place to buy NFL merchandise?

NFL shop is more reliable but shipping costs more. Football Fanatics delivery is hopeless, my order got lost so they refunded me and then it turned up after they had refunded me but I just kept everything because they gave me the run around for so long.

The first time I ordered FF I went normal post. Took 1 month. But they said 4-6 weeks so I was expecting it.
Since then I've selected the better posting and it took 2 weeks. Brilliant.

I just bought my first NFL merchandise since they went to Nike and I did it via the nfl site. Took about 3-4 weeks to get my Jones jersey.

Would go football fanatics next time. unless I want Boise State gear. In that case I go through the Blue and Orange shop where my money goes directly to the school helping pay for scholarships.

Had a voucher from Rebel Sport so I picked up the Aaron Dobson shirt that Rebel have as their Pats representative on the rack and a t-shirt. I love Americans, being a gentleman on the large side I've not be able to fit into a 2XL of anything since I was about 18, but both shirts at XXL fit like a glove and I paid not a cent for them. I do approve of Rebel stocking NFL fan gear, not much variety but at least there's something now.

When I went to America, my mate wanted an Away Tom Brady jersey.
Came across one in New York, but went **** it. Ill get it in Boston.
Get to Boston, can't ****ing find one. Went into 4 sports shops. 2 had nothing, 1 had only Revis shirts and the one Gronk. Another had a huge selection of home, (+ Red Edelmen) but none in his size. Finally go to the 5th shop (Nike shop) and they FINALLY have it. But only the middle tier. The $150 ones.

Well, I got it and fell in love with the quality. Shits all over the $100 one.

Since returning home I've now bought the $150 version Red Jones and Black Ryan to replace 2 of my old s**t reebok ones.

For anyone buying a jersey, spend the extra $50 for the $150 jerseys. Well worth it!

Bought a jersey in october on ebay, seller with 100% positive rating. Should arrive early november. Late november i finally decide to email him. He ends up saying...."ooops, sorry, we sent your item to another australian address, and btw did you get anything sent to you instead you didnt order, like a polo shirt, because maybe you have theirs."

I say....no i didnt get anything at all. Tell the people who have my jersey to ship it to me now.

He goes....ok, but i wonder where the polo shirt ended up.

It's now almost late december and i still havent got my jersey, the other person still hasnt got their polo shirt.

Thing is too.....if i didnt email him, he wouldn't have emailed me at all, because he acknowledged after i emailed him that he has known one australian person received a jersey they didnt ask for. Yet he couldnt even track that down to find out WHO ordered that to let them know and arrange for the holders to on-ship it onwards.

:rolleyes:

How do the Nike jersey sizes compare to the old Reebok ones?

I thought the Reebok ones were outrageously big by Australian standards, and I thought the measurements they provided on the website were diabolical.

Can anyone give some feedback on the Nike jersey fit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the Reebok ones were outrageously big by Australian standards, and I thought the measurements they provided on the website were diabolical.

Toadvine is your man. I probably wont see mine till February :(

I feel your pain. I remember the first Eagles jersey I ever bought came from NFLshop.com - I ordered the last week in November fully expecting it to be here for Christmas... It didn't make it. The emails I received claimed their shipping got snowed in for over a week. And then it got caught up in Christmas postage here.

From memory, the Eagles went out in the WC round that year - or maybe they were eliminated in a week 17 that went down to the wire?

Anyway, I paid their stupid amount for a jersey and we were eliminated before it got here :(

The Nike jersey I have is a "Game" version, it's the lowest priced one. Overall it's a lot more "Fitted" and it cuts back in from your arm pit down for a more snug look and less like your wearing a nightie.

This video helped me

I usually wear a medium t-shirt so I bought a size small and it fits me perfectly.

Where does one get the retro players numbers from. I have learnt from GG and a Marino one would look fetching

Hey guys I was looking to start a collection of jerseys and aside from the NFL shop I was wondering if any of you had any other websites you could recommend that might be a bit more kinder on the wallet?

Hey guys I was looking to start a collection of jerseys and aside from the NFL shop I was wondering if any of you had any other websites you could recommend that might be a bit more kinder on the wallet?
depends how good a quality you want, I could find you average quality for about $30

Unless you want fake jerseys you are going to pay the same amount on all of the big sites.
yep
$100 for print on
$150 for sewn on
$250 for the crème de la crème

I bought a mate the $150 one in Boston for him, and the quality is amazing.
Since returning home I've purchased 2 for myself.

Never going the $100 version again (Tempted to buy the $250 just to see how good it is though - Thinking a Desmond Trufant jersey)

GG is the man to ask!!

He is fanatical on jerseys and how he grades them! I am sure we had a massive thread on this topic last year or so??

But one thing is for sure you will be getting what you pay for 99% of the time and if you pay peanuts ( Under $70 ) you are going to get monkeys!

I got my Dez Bryant jersey from the U.S.A itself and courtesy of Woodson when he was over there. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back