Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

merry Christmas to everyone,stay safe,i think the season ahead will be a good 1 for us.We may not always agree with each others opinions,but we all agree we are passionate about this great club.And anybody passionate about this club,i respect.

Best wishes for all the WC Posters over the festive season.

I have already been down the beach for a swim and a walk it was delightful so that was a great start to Christmas Day

Did the "German Christmas" bit last night with the wife, daughter and her boyfriend ( ******* Dockers Supporter :()

Just about to baste the full leg ham with lime, ginger and rum and then slow cook it for 4 hours to take around to the large family gathering at my brothers place. :drunk:

Fellow posters stay safe enjoy and cherish the time with your family and friends, and remember that relationships are the essence of life the rest of the fluff is just like fairy floss........ it looks appealing and sweet but after a closer examination you see that it has no substance to it.

Eagle87 you lucky Bastard off to Prague to see the New Year in, I am a bit envious as I have not made it to Prague yet but its on the bucket list.

Cheers one and all.:thumbsu:

Well, got a fart gun, fart piano and bog unicorn! Now I've just been putting a fire out in my bbq, and I've got it on low flame.....

Merry Christmas everyone, yes, even you freagles. ;)

2hmgevn.jpg

So far.

New Year's Eve dinner that lasts to 2am.
Wake up. Crap I'm tired.
Prep food, clothes, bathers.
Lunch. Ate too much.
Drinks. Drank too much.
Now lying down tipsy with phone in hand and about to head out for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

So far.

New Year's Eve dinner that lasts to 2am.
Wake up. Crap I'm tired.
Prep food, clothes, bathers.
Lunch. Ate too much.
Drinks. Drank too much.
Now lying down tipsy with phone in hand and about to head out for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
What's it like in the future? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back