Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

My new lunchbox

007_zps26bfba18.jpg

Merry Christmas all, may your snags not be undercooked like one of mine was and may your family gatherings be filled with plenty of banter and no bickering, as we also have a last minute guest tantrum avoiding.

Yay Christmas. Wooo!

Here's to me to remember to also pay my membership this year, someone remind me around new years please? :D

Sorry for being after Christmas day as had a full on day yesterday and had no time to come on the internet. Merry Christmas to all you Sainters!!, Hope you all enjoyed a awesome day.

Trust that all Sainters on here had a sensational Christmas and have a safe and fun filled New Year ahead.

Have loved the year I have been on BF. Thank you to all posters, for their thoughts, comments, insights and humour. Looking forward to 2013.

First chance I've had in a week or so to get on, so let me offer you all my belated merry Christmas. Many of you have become good friends over the years (if kinda weird, because we don't actually know each others names, etc), and I wish you and yours all the best for 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back