Toast Messages to Players - Past, Present & Future

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Garlett

Hey Jeff, we all wish for you to reconsider wanting to leave our/your club.
You may have forgotten just how good you can be but we haven't..............Let's give it another shot. What do you think?

302847-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Dear Eddie Betts,

If you're still lonely for your old Carlton mates over there at Adelaide, you're welcome to come back whenever you're ready - preferably before lists are finalised. :D

Dear Tony Lynn,

I remember your first game for Carlton like it was yesterday. I recall someone asking me if the jumper I had with the number 15 on it was a throwback to Simon Verbeek. You were the most unlucky player given your time at the club coincided with the 1995 team. You were better than Brent Heaver and also Dean Rice but the MC did not see it that way. I miss your wry smile!

Best wishes,

TL15.

And protruding chin...

Dear Eddie Betts,

If you're still lonely for your old Carlton mates over there at Adelaide, you're welcome to come back whenever you're ready - preferably before lists are finalised. :D

....and besides going into next season the one amigo just does not sound right!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Anthony franchina,

You were a nuggety little bugger, that made the most of your talents, just like the guy who followed you as #45.

You played 30 more games than him, but becoz he played one blinder on little Gaz, he has been immortalised as the face that launched 1000 memes.

Life sucks, but I haven't forgotten you.

Regards,

Ferrisb

Hi Eddie,

Keep your mitts off Menz.

I know you were his mentor but Gibbs has got him now.

You can come back if you like though

Yours,

Etsal1

Dear Anthony franchina,

You were a nuggety little bugger, that made the most of your talents, just like the guy who followed you as #45.

You played 30 more games than him, but becoz he played one blinder on little Gaz, he has been immortalised as the face that launched 1000 memes.

Life sucks, but I haven't forgotten you.

Regards,

Ferrisb

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Gold!!

Ps.

Mister Carlton

PLz plz plz can you re-post that meme with the dog cracking the joke about Norf not being able to hold a lead?

I would be forever grateful.

Took me awhile to find. Too many photoshops.

10rrakj.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back