meta data - brandis turnbull conroy dreyfus

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
folks, here is your metadata analogy. It is the equivalent of google auto-complete.

I was telling someone waiting in line at 6:30am in a hipster cue evo for a pastry.

If you are in an MRI, or you get a neuroscientist to plug the electrodes that can read the electrical impulses in respective cortex/area of your brain, they can see when you make a decision, before you are consciously aware that you will go and look at internet pr0n in 5 seconds. They can see these decisions in flicks of electrical impulses going off in your brain.

Now obviously with google, they have billions of searches to collate your individual letters within their algorithm.

But google algorithm is the equivalent of the metadata that Brandis wants to collate. Certainly the IPA should be kicking up a stink, and Gina is their major donor, why aint she getting her plus size knickers in a twist. I am sure they still twist. not too much starch?

i think Assange might be mimicking what i am saying here, when this interview goes public.

where are Chris Berg and Tim Wilson when you need them?

Meta data aint the ISP address or data about data like Malcolm said. Malcolm obviously knows, Brandis is a fool, no, metadata is information that can be collated into zeros and ones like Alan Turing hinted, it is information that a spook does not have to tap your phone nor read your mail, but they can use software to get a pretty insightful look at you. Like the pregnancy marketing to that schoolgirl in America from either Target or Walmart (tho this may well be apocryphal)

Smiling Buddha

and hardtobeat snake baker old skool would be down his alley. if you are still lurking brah, heres to you. or if you are Rats of Tobruk. no, that was some other cat...

Last edited:

Assange is against this? If the yanks hadn't recorded their own metadata , he's still be breaking condoms..

folks, here is your metadata analogy. It is the equivalent of auto-complete.

I was telling someone waiting in line at 630 in a hipster cue evo for a pastry.

If you are in an MRI, or you get a neuroscientist to plug the electrodes that can read the electrical impulses in respective cortex/area of your brain, they can see when you make a decision, before you are consciously aware that you will go and look at internet pr0n in 5 seconds. They can see these decisions in flicks of electrical impulses going off in your brain.

Now obviously with google, they have billions of searches to collate your individual letters within their algorithm.

But google algorithm is the equivalent of the metadata that Brandis wants to collate. Certainly the IPA should be kicking up a stink, and Gina is their major donor, why aint she getting her plus size knickers in a twist. I am sure they still twist. not too much starch?

i think Assange might be mimicking what i am saying here, when this interview goes public.

where are Chris Berg and Tim Wilson when you need them?

Meta data aint the ISP address or data about data like Malcolm said. Malcolm obviously knows, Brandis is a fool, no, metadata is information that can be collated into zeros and ones like Alan Turing hinted, it is information that a spook does not have to tap your phone nor read your mail, but they can use software to get a pretty insightful look at you. Like the pregnancy marketing to that schoolgirl in America from either Target or Walmart (tho this may well be apocryphal)

Smiling Buddha

and hardtobeat snake baker old skool would be down his alley. if you are still lurking brah, heres to you. or if you are Rats of Tobruk. no, that was some other cat...
Youtube offers videos that it thinks you might watch.
Google is leagues above youtube.
How much can be known about the individual if they have your calls, txts, location, education, interest, purchases, wealth, debt, name, address, history, travel, family, secrets, location acclimation, insemination emancipation, et al?

But I agree, RDA 18C is what we need to be talking about! How dare they destroy our freedom of speech!
The Glenn Bolt campaign!

And it is on the knowledge of ASIO's knowledge, that I say I am in total support of the new laws.

And anything I have ever written, or ever write, that has been or is negative towards the Coalition, is just me trying to infiltrate the terrorists who don't support Abbott!
When I convince them to trust me, and take me to their leader (probably blackcat...) then I will make the call to send in more planes! ... Or if they still haven't arrived, drone strikes will do!

Democracy is dead, long live the King!

Last edited:
george_brandis.png
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDgwMDM5NDM4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...ata-laws-passed-by-march-20150204-136kv5.html

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has written to Opposition Leader Bill Shorten urging Labor to expedite through parliament new powers which force telecommunications companies to store metadata for two years.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said on Thursday he won't rush the government's new data retention laws through parliament at the cost of civil liberties.

Mr Shorten told reporters in Melbourne when it comes to fighting terrorism, we're all together, but rush and haste won't improve national security.
Have to say i'm pleasantly surprised to hear Shorten is taking a more populist stance on these laws, hopefully he actually takes a big stand against this, but I'm fairly sure these laws will be passed sooner or later in some form with different descriptors and the like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back