Multiplat Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Remove this Banner Ad

wow...that's way more then I was expecting.

I don't think I have long left, however all missions can be redone and later on they can be done with added rewards but higher difficulties and challenges.

These repeating missions can EAD. mission 42 is such a bitch.

speaking of which, why put the same missions back in chapter 2 just with difficulty modifiers?

Finally got the tranq sniper rifle for Quiet, straight-up mugging entire outposts for absolutely everything :D

Couple of questions for those that have spent more time with the game;

- I've got like 100,000+ units of biological material and as far as I can tell you only use it for construction of 1 specific base platform. Safe to sell most of that or do you actually use it for something later on?

- I don't have the 'keep em busy' command for DDog, does that only unlock at max bond level or something?

Haven't got to chap 2 yet, but with the repeating missions are u guys saying that it's literally doing the very same missions that were done earlier in the game or are they the same type of mission (i.e with similar objectives etc) but in a different location, different targets etc. if the former that's just messed up. I was already annoyed by the lame reasons for which they made us save the 'legendary gunsmith' three times (so far anyway) in side ops. It's unnecessary filler when the game is obviously long enough already

Haven't got to chap 2 yet, but with the repeating missions are u guys saying that it's literally doing the very same missions that were done earlier in the game or are they the same type of mission (i.e with similar objectives etc) but in a different location, different targets etc. if the former that's just messed up. I was already annoyed by the lame reasons for which they made us save the 'legendary gunsmith' three times (so far anyway) in side ops. It's unnecessary filler when the game is obviously long enough already

Same missions with different challenges like no buddy help or all stealth etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's weird. Agree with DT, didn't need to be like that at all game would have still been fine.

It's ******* annoying as some are pretty hard to do and you shouldn't have to be frustrated playing when so close to the end of the game, it's fine if it's relative to the story but to have to old missions to progress the story is ****ed.

It's ******* annoying as some are pretty hard to do and you shouldn't have to be frustrated playing when so close to the end of the game, it's fine if it's relative to the story but to have to old missions to progress the story is stuffed.

Yeah that sounds ****ing ridiculous. Can't believe not a single review I saw mentioned it to be honest.

Yeah that sounds ****ing ridiculous. Can't believe not a single review I saw mentioned it to be honest.

I'm just hoping I can finish of the side ops (which are easy) and doing enough of those will count towards getting the next story mission.

Mission 45 is the worst. What a load of crap.

I'm just hoping I can finish of the side ops (which are easy) and doing enough of those will count towards getting the next story mission.

Just focus on the important side-ops and you should be fine. I completed one of the re-treads and focused on the side-ops and I have access to all story missions now.

It's a real shame with whatever happened with Kojima/Konami that causeed the stuff in chap 2 to be cut (and chap 3? seems we got robbed of that) because I really like the themes and story threads that are in it. Could have been fleshed out further into something really good.

Also on Huey
* that sanctimonious piece of s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back