Multiplat Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Remove this Banner Ad

sp_1501_clip08.jpg

so this game is probably the worst one in the series

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recently ventured over 2 playstation from bill gates box, so this is my first experience with the series........and it kinda suks so far :/

Bad luck is all I can say. The first 4, played in order, convinced me it was my favourite series of all time. Now I just don't give a s**t.

so this game is probably the worst one in the series

it's a good game in terms of modern third person samey action shooter games, it's basically the best parts of all those games in one, but yeah, an absolutely terrible Metal Gear Solid game. I pretend there are only MGS, MGS2 and MGS3. it feels like your old favourite band reunited but the original members were booted and this shell copy are ripping off the name making some extra bucks.

it's a good game in terms of modern third person samey action shooter games, it's basically the best parts of all those games in one, but yeah, an absolutely terrible Metal Gear Solid game. I pretend there are only MGS, MGS2 and MGS3. it feels like your old favourite band reunited but the original members were booted and this carbon copy are ripping off the name making some extra bucks.

I also loved 4. Just Hayter's voice was CRAZY.

The first chapter is fantastic, the second chapter suffers from the internal bullshit that occurred at Konami, without that crap and Kojima being able to make the game he wanted it would have been one of the best games off all time, sadly we got a mediocre chapter two and an incomplete game.

If it was your favourite series then surely you'd give it a chance rather than not giving a s**t?

I like it, but MGS3 is still the best one.

I gave it a chance... I played the whole thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back