Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Looks like the 'music' thread has died. So long.

Some real artistry needs to be uncovered and put on show for those seeking something more than the masturbatory pondering of Tool and the rest of the usual JJJ/GOLD FM repertoire.

Keep your Crossover / Numetal / Shoegaze / Dethklok to yourself lest you crave the inevitable disdain.

Got a bit liquored up after our win against the peptide-plungers and found:

Exivous [Netherlands] - Ripple of a Tear (Liquid Tension Experiment cross Spiral Architect)

In commemoration of their first album in 13 years:
Lux Occulta [Poland] - Kiss My Sword (Live - 'My Guardian Anger')

If Cobain and his overrated band had any talent, 'Polly' might've sounded like this:
Acid Bath [US] - Scream of the Butterfly (Live - When the Kite String Pops')

If Cobain had any balls, it might've sounded like this:
Acid Bath - Cassie Eats Cockroaches (Live - 'When the Kite String Pops')

Dispel Catholic guilt with genuine spiritualism:
Negura Bunget [Romania] - Hora Soarelui (Live - 'Om')

* your god.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can get around this thread.

Been to Soundwave recently Noid?
Haha. Forgot this thread even existed due to the state I was in.

Nah, I sort of stopped going to gigs a few years back. Think the last one was Arcturus at the Espy around 2006-7. Ended up being their last show.

Those festivals and internationals always seem to be centered around mediocre American bands eg. Metallica, or Northern Euro/Germanic bands that are somewhat old hat. eg. Opeth/Children of Bodom. Used to joke the promoter was some scene-whore who completed a bare-bones marketing qual before booking all their ex's favorites bands, just so they could lord it like only a scorned scene-whore can.

I see Origin are playing tomorrow night. I mean, come on... a Thursday?

Am itching to get over to Central Europe at some stage to check out their local scene. A lot of extreme avant-garde stuff to be found there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back