Metal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone listen to Blood Duster? Interesting grindcore band with some hilarious lyrics.
Fuken oath. I have a campaigner tee-shirt. pr0n store stiffy prob cracks me up the most the words. Loved straight outta Northcote. I think that's got metal as * and it's just not metal. Or it might be album where there got the weird genitals on the cover. Anyway both kickass albums

I have the cassette with Cop Killer on it, limited edition I am guessing as the track was removed within a month from all new sales.

I may have to "buy" some Kyuss and see what they sound like.

Kyuss, Cypress Hill, The Tea Party...I can sense a general purple haze theme going on here.:D
No. Rarely purple haze these days. But Purple hazed so much to some of those bands back in the day that I think I'm a bit permanently hazed.
Yes you should "buy" some. Ha ha.
That cop killer tape could be worth something.

Fuken oath. I have a campaigner tee-shirt. pr0n store stiffy prob cracks me up the most the words. Loved straight outta Northcote. I think that's got metal as **** and it's just not metal. Or it might be album where there got the weird genitals on the cover. Anyway both kickass albums

Straight outta Northcote is a great album. I like the newish one they brought out too "Lyden Na", grindcore with a weird 70's rock feel too it. But it actually works haha. And of course the Yeest EP is great too.

Have you seen their DVD "The Shape of Death To Come"? It's got some hilarious offstage stuff on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Behemoth - The Satanist (2014)

'Ken amazing album. Perhaps last year's best.

Do whatever you can to find anything done by Rush.

40 years doing it.

They are amongst the best in the game. Trust me I know.

You might not like their music but you have to appreciate their musical ability - Neil Peart is the best drummer alive hands down. Anywhere, any style.

Go Catters

40 years doing it.

You might not like their music but you have to appreciate their musical ability - Neil Peart is the best drummer alive hands down. Anywhere, any style.

Go Catters
This is the only song I know by Rush

This is the only song I know by Rush

that whole moving pictures album is the holy grail of them.

Cant go wrong.

WELL worth the 70 minutes.

Tom Sawyer classic…

Go Catters

40 years doing it.

Go Catters
Absolutely Daz! Have every album and every dvd.:D

Just viewing the latest purchase atm: Sweet Action - The Ultimate Story. About 7 hours on 3 dvds. A bit to keep me occupied.
Here's a true metal track by them.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back