MFC Newbies Thread - Don't be Shy

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I always joke saying I was the better sportsmen!!! But I enjoy the simple things in life...work,beer, fishing,cricket, golf... He had all the dedication! Now Im 30 Im chubby & shorter!!! Haha

Haha!

Well say g'day to Humphrey for us. Look forward to working with you. :thumbsu:

For some reason I've never stepped foot in this thread. I guess I'm somewhat new so I thought I'd add something. I'm a fairly young lad fresh out of school. I love the MFC more than most things in life. Go to every game I can, and try to support the club in any way possible. Perhaps when I know a few of you better I'll be able to tell you something that I do for the club, that may interest a few of you :p
Cheers

For some reason I've never stepped foot in this thread. I guess I'm somewhat new so I thought I'd add something. I'm a fairly young lad fresh out of school. I love the MFC more than most things in life. Go to every game I can, and try to support the club in any way possible. Perhaps when I know a few of you better I'll be able to tell you something that I do for the club, that may interest a few of you :p
Cheers

Welcome mate (officially anyway, you have been around a while)... my inbox is always open ;)

Melb should were the Irish Jernsy they auctioned off this year as their away jumper its alot better than what we have already just a thought.

Just joined BigFooty!

Been a supporter for 8 years now, first club ive supported and will never go else where!
Long and tiring year it's been, but hoping for the best next year with a few quick trades and promising draft picks!
Now it's just time to watch our young guns develop and our experienced players ( that we have left ) stand up and lead us to the top 8!

Just joined BigFooty!

Been a supporter for 8 years now, first club ive supported and will never go else where!
Long and tiring year it's been, but hoping for the best next year with a few quick trades and promising draft picks!
Now it's just time to watch our young guns develop and our experienced players ( that we have left ) stand up and lead us to the top 8!

Welcome! Hopefully you've joined at the right time in terms of an upward trend for the team... We did say that back in 2010 though, and look how that turned out! Haha

Hello, i've already said hi, but i'll say hi again!!

Been supporting the club since 1990, when I refused to admit that I was Gary Lyon's number 1 fan at a vic-kick footy clinic, under intense pressure from the great man himself (he still owes me $2...), and they've given me so many great memories over the years..

We will come good, just need to keep the faith..

Hello, i've already said hi, but i'll say hi again!!

Been supporting the club since 1990, when I refused to admit that I was Gary Lyon's number 1 fan at a vic-kick footy clinic, under intense pressure from the great man himself (he still owes me $2...), and they've given me so many great memories over the years..

We will come good, just need to keep the faith..

Good luck getting your 2 bucks out of Gaz. He wasn't nicknamed Dollars for no reason :D

Wandered over from DL this year, mainly a lurker, but will almost never offer original thought, just sarcastic rubbish and openly mocking moronic points.

Looking forward to being able to do some decent trolling!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wandered over from DL this year, mainly a lurker, but will almost never offer original thought, just sarcastic rubbish and openly mocking moronic points.

Looking forward to being able to do some decent trolling!

I like the way Snrub thinks

Gday guys how are ya, Finally decided to get off my ass and make an account on here so i can talk all things demons. A little about myself have been following the demons since i was 3 years old so that makes it 17 years now had a membership every year until 16 where i was unable to get to many games anymore. Have been lurking the forums this whole year and been quite pleased with how the supporters are in our adversary. i didnt get to make many games this year due to football comittments myself on a saturday arvo.

Just give some of my thoughts into how i feel the deez are travelling right now. I think neeld has been a great signing for us long term because he does not take any crap and its his way or the highway also the coaching staff he has brought in is one that we should trust. His game plan although in the early stages at the moment will only become better as the boys i believe now are now buying into what he is preaching (apart from the ones leaving) I think the way that he handled the trade and draft period last year and the way that the football club is handling it this year has been superb and un melbourne like in the last 5 years. I look forward to getting to more games next year and restarting my membership because i see great potential in the list that we are developing right now. Finally i believe that having the 2 jacks as captains was a smart move by neeld and although pi**ed some of the senior boys off it has lit a fire under some of them (no not you moloney) and made them want to be successful....... Look forward to discussing all of the issues and situations that are going on at demonland. Demons 2013 (a man can dream cant he)

hey guys, been a member of the site for a while now never got up the nerve to post! been a dees supporter all my life and just moved to the UK - so its hard to keep track of all what is happening of the field. Just renewed my membership for 2013 very excited about the recent signings and just a Melbourne supporter through and through, hope i can add something to the board cheers

hey guys, been a member of the site for a while now never got up the nerve to post! been a dees supporter all my life and just moved to the UK - so its hard to keep track of all what is happening of the field. Just renewed my membership for 2013 very excited about the recent signings and just a Melbourne supporter through and through, hope i can add something to the board cheers
Welcome mate, hows the UK treating ya?

G'day, first post of a long time Melbourne supporter.

Looking forward to what I hope will be a much improved 2013 and beyond!

G'day, i'm the Dees international fanbase. I'm not an Australian who has moved to Britain, I am a Brit who saw Aussie Rules on the TV and got hooked, then started supporting Melbourne.

G'day, i'm the Dees international fanbase. I'm not an Australian who has moved to Britain, I am a Brit who saw Aussie Rules on the TV and got hooked, then started supporting Melbourne.

What made you choose Melbourne?? Did you see a game in 1964. ;)

What made you choose Melbourne?? Did you see a game in 1964. ;)
First game I saw was a Melbourne game 3-4 years ago, tuned in halfway through, we were getting hammered but I really enjoyed the sport, so as any Brit would I started cheering for the underdog!

First game I saw was a Melbourne game 3-4 years ago, tuned in halfway through, we were getting hammered but I really enjoyed the sport, so as any Brit would I started cheering for the underdog!
And he's a Spurs fan too, welcome aboard, Cwross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back