Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit, that Winslow dunk was a clear travel too, though.
fair call, nice jam though.

early days i'm worried about his touch with the ball. Have preferred Detroit's rookie with the same hair cut, just a tiny bit neater

Tough loss yesterday :( to be up by 15 odd in the 1st half and to lose!

CB needs to start hitting more shots I reckon, his shooting % doesn't look like it has been great this year :(

good to be back on the winners list. Really tough fought match up. We probably made it harder for ourselves than it had to be. They gave us Bosh at the elbow all night and he didn't hit his usual portion. Our regulation FT% was atrocious too. But we stuck it out, defended well down the stretch and our stars came up big.

Nice game from Winslow too, loved his D

Tough loss yesterday :( to be up by 15 odd in the 1st half and to lose!

CB needs to start hitting more shots I reckon, his shooting % doesn't look like it has been great this year :(

CB coming good from here is the key to us doing anything in the playoffs. At the moment we are OK but lose a few too many I think we should win.

good game that one. When Green's shooting well our offence looks good and multi-faceted. Jeez Bosh is shooting the 3 ball nicely this year

This is a great ride. Winslow was huge down the stretch on PG, just gets in his man's space

have settled so well the last two games. Have loved the D down the stretch with Bosh at centre.

Winslow is a player. Once he tightens up his handle and knocks down a 3 or two more he'll be a star. Such a physical handful when he's defending guys.

let's go heat

playing some great ball lately. Stoudemire has just been mercurial and great in the D Wade pnrs. Winslow's also building an offensive game quickly. More confident on the pass and just takes high percentage shots and open 3s.

Another good win yesterday. Couple of tough ones before All-Star break. Need to beat the Clips and then it's a free hit at the Spurs

Should have learnt from the collapse at the Clippers last time. Prigioni might not front up to destroy us this time. Spurs will be rough. Both at home should make the task easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be pretty unpopular but I say if we are offered a decent deal for Whiteside before the trade deadline then we should take it.

Yes he has alot of talent but his attitude absolutely sucks and he comes across as a brat. He is not going to lead us to the promise land and giving him a max contract is going to be a bigger bust than picking Beasley at number 2.

This is going to be pretty unpopular but I say if we are offered a decent deal for Whiteside before the trade deadline then we should take it.

Yes he has alot of talent but his attitude absolutely sucks and he comes across as a brat. He is not going to lead us to the promise land and giving him a max contract is going to be a bigger bust than picking Beasley at number 2.

Not unpopular with me. Better to improve the team now than wait until he screws up. Cousins would be a good target if we throw in another piece. Casspi and Gay were being discussed but we don't want to end up without a proper Center again.

yeah not unpopular at all. He's a stat chaser and got embarrassed last night. If we can move him on for some spacing, then that'd be great

Current rumours have Teague and Horford to Miami, Howard to Hawks, Whiteside, Dragic and Andersen to Rockets. Hawks are trying to get Winslow in that deal.

I would take it only if we keep Winslow.

Wade, Bosh and Winslow are the non-trade players. Winslow is the next face of this organisation. No way he leaves.

Wade, Bosh and Winslow are the non-trade players. Winslow is the next face of this organisation. No way he leaves.
I think Pat Riley see's it that way aswell.

I'm hoping the deal happens without him. A starting line up of Teague, Wade, Deng, Bosh and Horford with Winslow, Green, STAT and others coming off the bench looks pretty good.

If it also traded Johnson for a 3 point shooter we will be set.

Bosh with another blood clot scare :( this one sends less life-threatening which is a positive. Poor guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back