Michael Schumacher hurt in skiing accident, OFFICIAL UPDATE Awake, out of hospital

Remove this Banner Ad

Statement from his management. Relax it's not bad news.

y8a7agu2.jpg

I do find that hard to believe
So do I but theres still elements of truth to it. The fact he has not yet woken up and we haven't really received any news for a long time would infer theres a high possibility of him not recovering.

So do I but theres still elements of truth to it. The fact he has not yet woken up and we haven't really received any news for a long time would infer theres a high possibility of him not recovering.

That part I don't doubt. I'd be very surprised if he recovered from here unfortunately.

Michael Schumacher has reportedly been moved out of intensive care and into a rehabilitation ward in the Grenoble Hospital where he has lain since December 29 last year.

Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm has not responded to the latest report in Germany's popular weekly magazine Bunte.
But if true, it means that Schumacher‬, 45, is out of danger from dying from his injuries.

Medical sources always said that there would come a point when doctors would have to inform his wife Corinna, brother Ralf and father Rolf that there is nothing more they can do for him on the emergency station. A rehab ward means he will still receive the same massage therapy and muscle toning that he has been getting daily but that doctors no longer expect significant improvements - certainly in the short term - in his condition.

"Schumacher's transfer to a special rehabilitation clinic is being prepared and the chances of full recovery have dropped," said Bunte. The Abendzeitung in Munich also quoted unnamed medical sources saying that he had been moved within the hospital.

It has been more than five months since Schumacher's tragic skiing crash in the slopes of Meribel in the French Alps. The seven-time world champion's family and manager last spoke about Schumacher's health condition in the middle of April, stating that the German ace has "moments of consciousness and awakening." Since then there have been no fresh updates, fuelling speculation that he will not make a full recovery.

Read more http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ntensive-care-but-still-in-coma-claim-reports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news the legend did not lose his life, But it also could be bad news, The great man was in a coma for a super long time.

I just hold hope he gains some sort of quality of life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back