Traded Michael Talia [traded to Sydney w/ pick 69 for a 2016 round-four draft selection]

Remove this Banner Ad

M
If it's the trust thing you're worried about, I'm willing to hand over the $500 to a mutual mod for safe keeping as long as the other guy does the same
Hey, I don't give my word lightly. Ill back it up. If you, or I, don't keep their word its not the other person they are hurting, its the children that will miss out on the donation.

M
If it's the trust thing you're worried about, I'm willing to hand over the $500 to a mutual mod for safe keeping as long as the other guy does the same

I'm not worried about anything except the fact you would be so worried about your credibility amongst people you don't even know. If you're really wanting to boost your credibility I'd suggest that you don't post things that you hear from supposed reliable sources as fact and then get all offended about it and go swinging your dick with bets. Just donate the money and STFU, that will give you the credibility you so obviously crave.

Mate, the reason that people are mentioning Crouch to you is because you posted a thread on our board a couple of weeks ago saying that he was moving to Melbourne. This has been proven very incorrect. You were constantly on our board intentionally riling people up during the whole Dangerfield saga as well.

Those are obviously the reasons that Crows fans are annoyed with you, so don't pretend to know nothing about it.
No I didn't. It was months ago and I never said he was leaving Adelaide. I said there were four teams speaking to him: Adelaide, Geelong, Essendon and St Kilda. I then said Adelaide and Geelong were offering fair deals given his ability and experience. Geelong had dropped out of the race because they couldn't afford him. I then said that St Kilda had offered big money and that I thought Essendon would too. I never said he was "gone" for a fact or anything of the sort. It isn't trolling just because your comprehension is poor. I believe it would have been tempting given how little he has been paid to date by the system. Just merely that he had some big offers in front of him. It's funny how he re-signs after Danger goes, perhaps the Crows upped their offer? My interest in Crouch dissipated as soon as Geelong weren't going to get him.

Ok, legit can we discuss the talia situation now???
Sure - seems like a choice between Sydney and Adelaide while Essendon have also asked about him.

Bulldogs seem resigned to losing Talia for below market value given the current investigation and a few issues relating to his ability to keep structure in a zone defence.

If we lose him we'll be taking 3 live picks in the draft at least (Dylan MacPherson we'll take as a FS pick) and there's no certainty that Grant signs on so if we do get a third rounder for Talia chances are very high we'd use it.

That's about the situation as it stands (according to a biased Bulldogs fan).

Sure - seems like a choice between Sydney and Adelaide while Essendon have also asked about him.

Bulldogs seem resigned to losing Talia for below market value given the current investigation and a few issues relating to his ability to keep structure in a zone defence.

If we lose him we'll be taking 3 live picks in the draft at least (Dylan MacPherson we'll take as a FS pick) and there's no certainty that Grant signs on so if we do get a third rounder for Talia chances are very high we'd use it.

That's about the situation as it stands (according to a biased Bulldogs fan).
Thanks!!!!!

It proves what tools the Talia boys are if that is the case.. how can they barrack for anyone BUT the Western Bulldogs?!?
Their Grandfather was our 1954 premiership winning ruckman... mind boggles how you could possibly not share same close connection to a team that your family is tied to
Dad's side of the family supported Carlton.

It proves what tools the Talia boys are if that is the case.. how can they barrack for anyone BUT the Western Bulldogs?!?
Their Grandfather was our 1954 premiership winning ruckman... mind boggles how you could possibly not share same close connection to a team that your family is tied to
Jarrad Waite supported Essendon when his old man was a 100+ game, premiership player at Carlton

Jarrad Waite supported Essendon when his old man was a 100+ game, premiership player at Carlton
Glad Waite & Talias wont wear our jumper... questionable morals not to honour family loyalties which form the backbone of our religion known as football.... playing for a club should supersede in these two examples..

Glad Waite & Talias wont wear our jumper... questionable morals not to honour family loyalties which form the backbone of our religion known as football.... playing for a club should supersede in these two examples..
Michael is/was a Bulldogs supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of my family have a football team yet the love the game and have played since I was 10 ( now 26) does that make me an orphan? 3:) haha

Wowee, big traditional guy over here!!

Lol jesus christ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back