Traded Michael Talia [traded to Sydney w/ pick 69 for a 2016 round-four draft selection]

Remove this Banner Ad

our interest is not surprising given our KPD stocks.
Kinda wish i had paid attention to how good he is.
His brother is a star. Probably the best shut down defender in the game for me.

Michael has more of an offensive game, nowhere near as quality of a lockdown defender as Daniel.

Any thoughts of this going to PSD?

Any credit from dogs for giving biggs up for not much last year?

Im not hearing much about this tbh, i guess if its only going to be a 3rd rounder dogs CBF shopping him around....

A guy you had on the rookie list?
Who was the ressies BnF winner, played finals two years in a row and was wanted on senior list, but liked dogs offer better... yeah that one. I'm not saying it gets us anything just still bit jaded to lose him, i think he's a decent player.

Who was the ressies BnF winner, played finals two years in a row and was wanted on senior list, but liked dogs offer better... yeah that one. I'm not saying it gets us anything just still bit jaded to lose him, i think he's a decent player.

If he was wanted on the seniour list, they'd have made room last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guarantee you he was wanted, was offered a contract etc...... thought Shaw would stand in his way of regular best 22, so took up the dogs offer

He was offered a rookie contract though.. that's not a senior gig?

Blue finally get their PSD man. :)

LOL - it was a poor tactic to use re Carlisle, Treloar and Aish anyway but I don't think those guys were right for us anyway.
A bit too soon in the rebuild to go after the big $$$ players like Treloar and Carlisle, Aish is a gen Y sook.
Treloar would have been the best of the 3.
Interesting if Talia is taken in the PSD though cos his brother was a Carlton fan and we told him we would choose him but then there was a last min veto by $%%%&** Ratten for Lucas!!!!!!!! FFS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back