Rumour Michael Voss to coach carlton 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

It might've taken Malthouse 10 years to bring Collingwood a premiership, but he made a Grand Finalist out of a wooden spoon team in 2. I just can't see where Carlton's meteoric rise could come from.

I know nothing about the Crazy Vossy rumour, but I can say with 100% certainty that they've already spoken to an ex-Carlton legend (player) about the coaching gig in 2016. 100%, heard it from the man himself.

Would have to be Ratts.
Voss makes sense as they get to keep an angry Michael in charge

swap one old angry campaigner for a young angry campaigner - dooms day scenario for the Blues if they let a bloke who oversaw the dismantling of the Brians take charge

Voss would be silly not to take the job. Clean slate. He can craft out mould a side into something he wants. No doubting he has learnt from Brisbane and that makes hi a god buy for the blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voss should wait it out to find both more experience as a assistant but also to find a better list. Coaches that take over a team just about to enter a full rebuild never last as their job cant be done within the 3 years when heat will be put on them

I know nothing about the Crazy Vossy rumour, but I can say with 100% certainty that they've already spoken to an ex-Carlton legend (player) about the coaching gig in 2016. 100%, heard it from the man himself.

Koutoufides?

In all seriousness, Ratten is the only past Carlton 'legend' currently in the coaching capper and I can't see him going back. Unless you consider Camporeale, Hickmott or Teague as legends?

Voss should wait it out to find both more experience as a assistant but also to find a better list. Coaches that take over a team just about to enter a full rebuild never last as their job cant be done within the 3 years when heat will be put on them
Voss and Ratten shouldn't coach again. Stick them with Knights.

Rebuild of everything bar the coaching department began last year. It's clear that Mick has lost the players like Sanderson and McCartney. List has weaknesses and has been turned over since the Richmond final, yet our skills and players shouldn't have regressed to this extent. Game plan isn't working. In spite of the fact that we had Henderson, Menzel, Yarran, Kreuzer, Simpson and Jamison on the sidelines. WC found a way to beat Port without Mackenzie, Brown and Darling.

Nick Stevens?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back