Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't know that. All you know is what is reality, and that is that mick is one of the biggest failures in the history of our club. To suggest it would've been the same regardless of who we had appointed or kept, is just pure speculation at best.

No, I've been voicing my concerns for 4 or so years. Our recruiting has been a ticking time bomb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the club has clearly spoken when it comes to Rogers so if anything Mick isn't copping any stick for it.

I wasn't talking about the club, but a few people around here. As long as people see our list for what it is in 2015 and not what it was in 2011. Anyway, I'll be shocked if the change isn't made, still don't think it will be much use.

Did any of you guys catch the Triple M interview with Steven Trigg? For me, reading between the lines, I would almost suggest that the next time they talk, it could be stumps for Mick at Carlton.

Trigg talking live on fox footy know

I remember laughing to myself hearing how exited everyone was on this board when we traded half decent draft picks for 3 guys (Jackchs, Whiley and Jones) who couldn't get a game at their own clubs which were pretty much bottom. Everyone thought they could somehow be our saviour. No wonder we are bottom

Interesting - from a mate

"I heard Mick on the 5AA this week say that he thinks Trigg is a bit shocked working in a town that has more than two teams"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back