Oppo Camp Mick Malthouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for the members and supporters actually. Put their hand in their pockets year after year, only to be stuck in a circle of mediocrity that's been going 20 years. Blues are a modern day Richmond. Carlton would damn well want to get the next coaching selection right, otherwise they may as well close the doors.

I think Micks job with the list he inherited is comparable to Pagens, odd they both ended the same way,

never before have 2 sides, Carlton and Melbourne drafted so poorly with so many picks.

Feel for the members and supporters actually. Put their hand in their pockets year after year, only to be stuck in a circle of mediocrity that's been going 20 years. Blues are a modern day Richmond. Carlton would damn well want to get the next coaching selection right, otherwise they may as well close the doors.

Come on man. This is the mob who tried to buy us out and poached our coach when we were on our knees.

No mercy IUB. Sweep the knee.

I think Micks job with the list he inherited is comparable to Pagens, odd they both ended the same way,

never before have 2 sides, Carlton and Melbourne drafted so poorly with so many picks.
It's not just drafting. Their free agency management has been a disaster. Their trades have been laughable. Their development of players is putrid.

I mean think about Sam Jacobs, josh Kennedy, betts, grigg, laidler, Garlett. All those guys went on to be better footballers almost immediately! Just a poorly run set up and they need some smart, Carlton people to repair the ship before it hits the bottom.

Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

...wtf Russian...they are mean....let them rot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least Scott will be able to coach a winning side against Carlton :rolleyes: but he'll still be the only (?) coach to not beat Malthouse o_O

Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

...wtf Russian...they are mean....let them rot.
I stopped really worrying about them years ago. They've been irrelevant for a long time - and that's not a pot shot at them, it's the facts. All that comes for the Blues now from me is pity. From the outside looking in, they could not run a chook raffle...let alone a footy club. God help the next bloke who drinks from the poison coaching challis at Carlton....

I stopped really worrying about them years ago. They've been irrelevant for a long time - and that's not a pot shot at them, it's the facts. All that comes for the Blues now from me is pity. From the outside looking in, they could not run a chook raffle...let alone a footy club. God help the next bloke who drinks from the poison coaching challis at Carlton....

Yeh nar...s**t me to tears.

One Blues mate told me back in 2010 that Figjam Buckley wouldn't consider North because they have no young talent coming through.

hqdefault.jpg

If no one picks him up as senior coach you'd be stupid not to offer him an assistant role

Remove this Banner Ad

Back