Food, Drink & Dining Out Microwave meals......anyone eat them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I've just gathered that I'm an Eastern State campaigner that will get cancer and is paying way overs for food.
most men, who don't die of a heart attack, stroke, battered wife syndrome or in a car accident, die of cancer. You are male, arn't you?

Almost forced to given zero cooking facilities at work or at home other than the work microwave, generally only three times a week (or twice if I have an RDO during the week or can't be bothered so I just hook it to Red Rooster). Doesn't stop me from making servo runs/maccas runs after work. Some taste better than others, although I generally only get the red box meals for the vegies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I specifically married an Italian so I would never have to eat out of a microwave ever again.

I will buy a few frozen dinners when they're on special. They used to all be awful, but now not so bad, especially the steamed ones.
I'd rather just make something quick like a toasted cheese.
Ham, cheese and microwaves are perfect partners.

I have a couple of microwave meals in the freezer most of the time just in case I come home and don't feel like cooking. Don't eat them very often - maybe once a month.
Same here. Tend to bulk them up with a bag of frozen mixed veggies. They're not the greatest but if I didn't have them I'd just be eating takeaway those nights instead.

Don't really understand the hate for microwaves. They're rubbish for meat but I use mine every night to do my vegetables. Beats messing around with the the stove.

I will buy a few frozen dinners when they're on special. They used to all be awful, but now not so bad, especially the steamed ones.
Ham, cheese and microwaves are perfect partners.

image.jpg

I microwave a frozen pasta dish every couple of weeks when i can't be bothered cooking

Dirty eastern state campaigners. Microwaving cereal. SMH

I used to warm up my cocopops when i was a small child.

Now I don't even eat cereal at all because that much milk in the morning causes mayhem in my bowels.

I can only eat my Vita Brits with warm milk:oops:

And on the second quote...... i went through a similar thing, i had to stop eating breakfast in the morning as i found i would be on the toilet within a short time of having it (being late for school due to staying on the toilet for ages was not fun trying to explain:D).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back