hqdefault.jpg

barney.png

5651.jpg

article-2696478-1FC4870200000578-566_634x444.jpg

tumblr_mrql75CqU51r722u6o1_400.gif

Moss-IT-Crowd.png

Screen-Shot-2013-03-08-at-14.29.28.png

6479581c62c0ef74318346806d5b3e1c.jpg

I'm at work so some of those are little red X's, but you better have included these guys...

627.gif

I also need to watch Breaking Bad. Have all 6 seasons, still on the 'to watch' list.

Why is joel selwood being tackled by a 58 yr old ?

I thought the same thing when i saw it in the HUN today, it hasn't been touched up by Booyrnes at all, seriously.

Looking at that photo, I've changed my mind, old man Crossy couldn't possibly go around for another year, surely? Looks sorta like Bomber Thompson, lol.

I thought the same thing when i saw it in the HUN today, it hasn't been touched up by Booyrnes at all, seriously.

Looking at that photo, I've changed my mind, Crossy couldn't possibly go around for another year, surely?

Is that fair dinkum not touched up?

Poor crossy will have a hard time passing the skin fold test then

Mate he looks like Clint Eastwood , I had no idea who that was

Sa Rang Kim, Miss Korea of 2000, is a big supporter of the Dees. She was rapt with the result on the weekend.

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez
Sa Rang Kim, Miss Korea of 2000, is a big supporter of the Dees. She was rapt with the result on the weekend.

latest

Geez, not a single like to this post. Perhaps I have made some unwarranted assumptions about you guys!!!

Geez

Geez, not a single like to this post. Perhaps I have made some unwarranted assumptions about you guys!!!
I was trying to work out if you were just full of s**t or being legit Biff :p

Too lazy? Pop culture denouncer? Meth phobia?

Takes a concerted effort to settle in for multiple seasons of something. The West Wing is allegedly fantastic, I have all 7 seasons and I've only watched the first episode. Have 11 seasons of Married With Children that I'm probably never going to watch, 9 series of Seinfeld, etc.

Might just be me though. I like to run start to finish but have the memory of a goldfish and can't put down and pick stuff up again down the road without being confused.

Takes a concerted effort to settle in for multiple seasons of something. The West Wing is allegedly fantastic, I have all 7 seasons and I've only watched the first episode. Have 11 seasons of Married With Children that I'm probably never going to watch, 9 series of Seinfeld, etc.

Might just be me though. I like to run start to finish but have the memory of a goldfish and can't put down and pick stuff up again down the road without being confused.
I agree, but BB is one of those shows that is the exception to the rule. For me at least. Watched the entire thing in a few sittings which I've attempted with other highly accredited shows and failed.

You own 11 series of Married with Children? Haha..nice.

I agree, but BB is one of those shows that is the exception to the rule. For me at least. Watched the entire thing in a few sittings which I've attempted with other highly accredited shows and failed.

You own 11 series of Married with Children? Haha..nice.

Used to do that sort of thing when I was younger (Lost, the Wire, etc), but its a bit hard these days with work, being old and falling asleep as soon as you get comfortable, etc. I think I watched the first episode of BB about two or three months ago again, but I got distracted by something else. Tweeting birds, drying paint, growing grass etc... who knows.

Band of Brothers is my favourite to marathon. Awesome TV, can do it in a day and it never gets old.

Used to do that sort of thing when I was younger (Lost, the Wire, etc), but its a bit hard these days with work, being old and falling asleep as soon as you get comfortable, etc. I think I watched the first episode of BB about two or three months ago again, but I got distracted by something else. Tweeting birds, drying paint, growing grass etc... who knows.

Band of Brothers is my favourite to marathon. Awesome TV, can do it in a day and it never gets old.
I'm of similar age. The missus and I were zombies at work that week.

I really need to get around to watching BoB. Only heard good things. Thanks for the reminder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back