Mid South East Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I think that Tant will be big improvers this year. Have picked up a fair few new recruits, mostly from South Gambier.

Well I think that Tant will be big improvers this year. Have picked up a fair few new recruits, mostly from South Gambier.
I heard that 2, they needed a few though, should be a competitive comp this year with a few western border players coming back into the league, any early tips for this year?.

I heard that 2, they needed a few though, should be a competitive comp this year with a few western border players coming back into the league, any early tips for this year?.

Well havent heard much about the Burr, but from last year you would still have to say that theyare the team to beat.Port Mac maybe good again, I believe that McGregor from South is heading down to join his brother as well.

Tant did need a few recruits and luckily they have picked up a few, Coach Roewe was very busy during the off season.

I think Mt Burr will be the team to beat again Snitzelpack, have not lost many and have picked up a few kids. Glencoe could be dangerous, have picked up Molly Patzel, Von Duve brothers and Josh Wilson from South. Heard a rumour though that Wilson is regretting the move and was seen at South training the other night. Pt Mac look alright with Mc Gregor jumping on board, but he will be overseas for first couple of months of season. K'doo with Mark Lane on board are sure to attract a few recruits so that maybe all they need to have a big year.

freak

wilson will be at glencoe, i have watch south train and he hasnt been there.

ptmac favourite and glencoe will improve cant write of robe, been very quite apart from the s cooper rumour that he has joined them on big money

do beleive mt.burr will be hard to beat again,,, 3 in a row will be a fair effort..... they havent lost many and picked a up a fair few and from all reports have trained pretty hard,,, have left no stone unturned for improvement, training camps and stuff and from a good source all of there players are super fit and will all improve........ robe shouild be alrite aswell..... if the rumors are true...................................my final ladder is. mt.burr,,pt.mac,,robe,,glencoe,,kalangadoo,,hatherleigh,,tantanoola,,kongorong,,nangwarry
medal to chris puiatti of mt.burr,,, leading goalkicker to s.cooper from robe or if not playing then j.gregory from burr or d.green hatherleigh...... thoughts anyone

Handy pick up for robe...that being stuart cooper. Was in damaging form a few years back, kicked 25 goals in one game and backed it up next week by kicking 18, I think he kicked around 150 for that season. Haven't seen him in that form since but still a gun footballer

any news on the stuart cooper rumour guys????? any other rumors or views on this year,,, live away and havent heard much about the league this year

any news on the stuart cooper rumour guys????? any other rumors or views on this year,,, live away and havent heard much about the league this year

Yes Bidda Boom, another big signing for the Robe FC. John Burton has decided to join us this year. John has recently purchased the Tiger Moth business on the outskirts of town as he is also an accomplished pilot. John is a 110 kg key position backman who played for the Tiwi Bombers last season, and also played 79 games for Swan Districts in the WAFL.

Yes Bidda Boom, another big signing for the Robe FC. John Burton has decided to join us this year. John has recently purchased the Tiger Moth business on the outskirts of town as he is also an accomplished pilot. John is a 110 kg key position backman who played for the Tiwi Bombers last season, and also played 79 games for Swan Districts in the WAFL.
Freak i heard some info the other day about this bloke from a bloke in the pub.He reckons he is not 100% locked in yet and he is after some big coin.If he is coming they reckon he is bringing a big bloke by the name of RAI who played in the darwin league as well and is pretty hard at it.If they get these blokes they will win it .

Freak i heard some info the other day about this bloke from a bloke in the pub.He reckons he is not 100% locked in yet and he is after some big coin.If he is coming they reckon he is bringing a big bloke by the name of RAI who played in the darwin league as well and is pretty hard at it.If they get these blokes they will win it .

Snitzel Pack, never heard of this RAI bloke but I can confirm Robe have picked up Devon Opopolive from Frankston. Dev is a slighlty built on baller who should add some serious grunt to the mid field. Dev, Johnny B and S Cooper look like taking Robe into their first finals campaign for a few years.

will be interesting to see how robe go,,, would be nice to see them get a group of locals to play together and make finals ona continuall basis,, instead of splashing out every year and making the finals once every 5.... only my opinion,,each club to their own,, will be interesting to see which one of these "money players" actually play and do good for the club.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be interesting to see how robe go,,, would be nice to see them get a group of locals to play together and make finals ona continuall basis,, instead of splashing out every year and making the finals once every 5.... only my opinion,,each club to their own,, will be interesting to see which one of these "money players" actually play and do good for the club.......
I agree with you there boom.They must have a bit of coin down that way they always seem to have a few handy pick up each year but never seem to gell together.If its true what freak says about this burton bloke coming down i hear from my sources he is an absolute gun, hard at it, and kicks the ball a county mile.He and cooper will not be held down together in the same team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back