Mid-year position changes

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Rosa? I was somewhat hopeful before this week but now I would be surprised if he got.
What about Rosa? I was somewhat hopeful before this week but now I would be surprised if he got.

You posted his heat map above - looked favourable for defender eligibility.

What about carrots?

You posted his heat map above - looked favourable for defender eligibility.

What about carrots?
He is a bit more over the place now. Who is carrots? I'll have a look at their heat map.

Thanks Bert Man. Being a Lions fan you'd know more about Daniel Rich than most. How's his latest map looking?
I haven't seen his map, but I can assure you he won't get dpp at this change

I picked my fantasy draft midfield hoping to take advantage of this rule - included Mundy, Rosa, Toby Greene, Jarrad McVeigh, Ben McGlynn. McVeigh seems unlikely now, McGlynn hasn't played enough games. Mundy would be a huge bonus.

What is Greene's heat map like?

Next week.

I suspect that the DPP Changes apply to both players on and off your roster? For example, if I pick up Boyd & Tarrant in expectation that both will be granted DPP ( Mid / Def & For / Def ) they will change next week even though they are on my roster? If you own a player their position isn't locked to the slot in your current team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that the DPP Changes apply to both players on and off your roster? For example, if I pick up Boyd & Tarrant in expectation that both will be granted DPP ( Mid / Def & For / Def ) they will change next week even though they are on my roster? If you own a player their position isn't locked to the slot in your current team?

Yeah its irrelevant to your team, they just update the central database. Whether you own them or not doesn't matter.

Any chance of Mitch Clark getting Forward/Ruck status?

Not a chance

Edit: By Not a chance, I reckon Rocky/Heppell/anyone etc... would have a better chance of getting the forward status over Martin

Last edited:
What are people's thoughts on Greene getting fwd status?

What are people's thoughts on Greene getting fwd status?

He spent most of the game on the weekend at half forward, so if he was a sneaky chance prior to the weekend, he's got to be a SNEAKY chance now. He needs DPP status to be relevant this year!

Heard that Rich might actually be a chance of getting defence DPP. Might be worth holding him in that case.

Averaging more than most of my defenders.
Very unlikely for Rich. He has been playing as a mid all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back