Competitions Millane Cup - Supercoach DRAFT Tuesday, 19 March 7pm

Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
What do you want for Swallow, Knightmare? Positionally, I mean.

I'm pretty happy to hold onto Swallow. I didn't pick him early by accident. I value his durability and I feel this will be a genuine breakout year and that he will be a top 10 midfielder (average points per game - not just total over the year points).

At this stage my keepers are: Watson/Goddard/Swallow/D.Martin but anyone else at the right price I'd be open to trading.

What's your team name Vegas? With so few using their bigfooty names I can't recognise who is who.

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
I'm pretty happy to hold onto Swallow. I didn't pick him early by accident. I value his durability and I feel this will be a genuine breakout year and that he will be a top 10 midfielder (average points per game - not just total over the year points).

At this stage my keepers are: Watson/Goddard/Swallow/D.Martin but anyone else at the right price I'd be open to trading.

What's your team name Vegas? With so few using their bigfooty names I can't recognise who is who.
I'm "WhyNotZoidberg?" - I only asked because you have him listed for trade...

Kramer

Senior List
Oct 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
wow now we start some serious analysis :)

And who got my Pav:(
that was me. go Pav.
anyone else find the SC website struggled at times? i generally made my selection straight away but a couple of times it took over a minute to process it.

that was me. go Pav.
anyone else find the SC website struggled at times? i generally made my selection straight away but a couple of times it took over a minute to process it.
The dream team website was the same last night, seemed to take up to a minute at times to make a selection even if you put it in straight away.

Same software after all, will improve after a few years of testing hopefully.

bushpie

I changed this
Collingwood - Quinten Lynch Player Sponsor 2013 Collingwood Magpies - Alex Fasolo 2012 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2011 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2010 Player Sponsor
Mar 18, 2006
it was rare, i was there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IS THERE ANY OTHER
that was me. go Pav.
lol well since you are here in the west as well all is forg...................................................otten :)

I found the same with the site could have been because it was likely to be peak time for other players and leagues doing theirs as well.

Still just figuring out the navigation of the site at this stage. Don't mean to have anyone on the trade table at this point.
It took me about 20 minutes to figure out where the free agents were.:p

The layout is a mess really, not really labelled properly at all.

Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It took me about 20 minutes to figure out where the free agents were.:p

The layout is a mess really, not really labelled properly at all.

It took me till a later log in that night to realise there was a navigation key below to indicate which button did what.

Fair to say I feel like a dill.

Prior to that I was just clicking on everything to see what does what.

Clearly I'm starting to show my age.

bushpie

I changed this
Collingwood - Quinten Lynch Player Sponsor 2013 Collingwood Magpies - Alex Fasolo 2012 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2011 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2010 Player Sponsor
Mar 18, 2006
it was rare, i was there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IS THERE ANY OTHER
It took me till a later log in that night to realise there was a navigation key below to indicate which button did what.

Fair to say I feel like a dill.

Prior to that I was just clicking on everything to see what does what.

Clearly I'm starting to show my age.

When you get to my age then you got something to worry about lol

blueboy15

Debutant
Nov 7, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ajax, Carlton
Just a question for those in this league.

With auto emergency turned off can you set your own emergencies?

Back