Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 season

Rightio need to make something up to talk about. How about we list a few players from your clubs that you think are in for big years-

In no particular order
Werrimull:
Ryan Tierney - Experienced and successful senior player in good leagues, massive kick and versatile.
Brad Duscher - Trimmed down since his last stint in the Millewa and after playing SFL last season should be in for a big one
Adam Thomson - Will have learnt alot from playing SFL senior football and is very fit.
Matty Leeder - Freakish ability and should be helped by the recruitment of some more experienced footballers to even the load.

I heard last night Bounias has left Cardy to take up Senior assistant coaching role at Red Cliffs, a fair loss for them.
Thats good news for Chris.
but as in leaving Cardoss, i dont think he was ever playing this year anyway

Rightio need to make something up to talk about. How about we list a few players from your clubs that you think are in for big years-

In no particular order
Werrimull:
Ryan Tierney - Experienced and successful senior player in good leagues, massive kick and versatile.
Brad Duscher - Trimmed down since his last stint in the Millewa and after playing SFL last season should be in for a big one
Adam Thomson - Will have learnt alot from playing SFL senior football and is very fit.
Matty Leeder - Freakish ability and should be helped by the recruitment of some more experienced footballers to even the load.
you left out
Jamie Roberts - fast , attacking wingman . Rarely seen in the defensive half of the ground

Actually Rocket i didn't forget Jamie as i was looking at players that I believe are in for big years, he doesn't qualify. In saying that i am a comfortable enough to say with his very limited ability he has you covered in spades!

Tazzie & Onlooker.... a couple of newbies dropping in your 10cents, congrats on finding the forum and thanks for your input on how your respective teams are travelling, very constructive.
I look forward to playing against you both this season, perhaps you might even introduce yourself to me at some stage this year.
If you can't find me i'll probably be outside the packs or possibly on the bench.
Feel free to PM me your actual names so i can be sure to enjoy your undoubted footballing talents. If you don't want to thats fine i'm sure i'll notice you both as i can imagine you would no doubt play in the manner of Glen Archer and have great presence on the field.
Good Luck for the coming season lads.

Actually Rocket i didn't forget Jamie as i was looking at players that I believe are in for big years, he doesn't qualify. In saying that i am a comfortable enough to say with his very limited ability he has you covered in spades!

wouldnt take much ability to have me covered. :D

Tazzie & Onlooker.... a couple of newbies dropping in your 10cents, congrats on finding the forum and thanks for your input on how your respective teams are travelling, very constructive.
I look forward to playing against you both this season, perhaps you might even introduce yourself to me at some stage this year.
If you can't find me i'll probably be outside the packs or possibly on the bench.
Feel free to PM me your actual names so i can be sure to enjoy your undoubted footballing talents. If you don't want to thats fine i'm sure i'll notice you both as i can imagine you would no doubt play in the manner of Glen Archer and have great presence on the field.
Good Luck for the coming season lads.
Not much talk on how nagi and euston are going with recruits has any1 heard?

i hear nanji have got a few new young blokes heading over from Red cliffs.

i hear cardy have signed a new assistant coach. with some other new guys aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can leave all that crap in the bin.

carry on.

Rocket all i will say to you is WEAK!

Well, seems to be that footy is boring in this area. Not much happening in either league up this way. Somebody in the know "Give us Something"!

Lets try get something from every club!

Just a question people. What happen's if a player sign's a contract for a club then want's to play for another club with in that league?

You should probably touch base with Bruce Petering from VCFL, but ala Cat Thomas situation, i think you will find that it is a legal binding document, so no the player in question will not be cleared to Werrimul

You should probably touch base with Bruce Petering from VCFL, but ala Cat Thomas situation, i think you will find that it is a legal binding document, so no the player in question will not be cleared to Werrimul

The player in question is currently a NSW player and has not lodged a clearance with the club he signed a contract for??:eek:

Ala Simmo last yr signed a contract with us but was signed an contracted with Merbein.

Will play at the pies has signed a clearance & contract so let the powers to be work it out instead of s**t stirring harry!!:thumbsdown:

He would be playin out there if only for 1 of your recruits commiting the ultimate sin when it comes to mates??:confused::mad:

Please let clubs that are trying to improve on previous years continue on so that the league becomes more even an enjoyable to play in. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

The player in question is currently a NSW player and has not lodged a clearance with the club he signed a contract for??:eek:

Ala Simmo last yr signed a contract with us but was signed an contracted with Merbein.

Will play at the pies has signed a clearance & contract so let the powers to be work it out instead of s**t stirring harry!!:thumbsdown:

He would be playin out there if only for 1 of your recruits commiting the ultimate sin when it comes to mates??:confused::mad:

Please let clubs that are trying to improve on previous years continue on so that the league becomes more even an enjoyable to play in. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

geez bigrib,
you seem to be returning fire quickly to my posts of late (which is cool, as i know we both want our clubs to succeed), maybe we should just wait til the season proper and see whos actions speak louder than words!
with luv...................harry

p.s bigrib,
isnt enforcer7 one of your new recruits? interesting to see him post this last year:

played in bathurst this year played in a flag (only 4 teams in the comp) also won the league medal and goal kicking. dont think he will be back as he is wanted by the men who wear the blue uniforms:eek::thumbsdown:.

geez bigrib,
you seem to be returning fire quickly to my posts of late (which is cool, as i know we both want our clubs to succeed), maybe we should just wait til the season proper and see whos actions speak louder than words!

p.s bigrib,
isnt enforcer7 one of your new recruits? interesting to see him post this last year:

played in bathurst this year played in a flag (only 4 teams in the comp) also won the league medal and goal kicking. dont think he will be back as he is wanted by the men who wear the blue uniforms:eek::thumbsdown:.
Hey Harry,
What results would be considered a success this year at the Roos? Obviously last year was an improvement on the year prior, what is the next step for you guys?

geez bigrib,

Actions??:confused:
Who hav you recruited Harry??

When will u be lodging your clearances as will be interesting to see if we have both improved on last year??:eek:

Enforcer is a good friend of mine an wears his heart on his sleeve!!:thumbsu: He is looking a million dollars dropped 20kg and will have the best season he has had in his time as a senior player.

The person in question obviously is not wanted by the boys in blue as he is back and playing for Werrimull in 2010........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back