Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any1 tell me anything about eustons new coach?
From the Robinvale newpaper and online it says - Jarrod Chipperfield is another former WAFL player (with South Fremantle) trying to make a difference. Jarrod is the current Talent and Coaching Manager for AFL Northern Territory. He is also a former East Perth Football Manager (WAFL) as well.

Fair old resume to be coaching Euston, the paper also said they have already signed on a few players. They are a team that can turn things around very quickly as they can recruit hard if the right people move to town.... but especially if its their year to host the revolving door of Robinvale/Euston players!

can you tell us why bell and vadj wont play? any news at the other clubs any1?

if they go, u would think that its the only way that they would be able to afford a player of his callibre and/or needs

he hasnt signed, but he told me that him and his missus have taken over the shop across the road from the golly pub, and it would be for mainly convenience sake!!!

GOR, heard Stoney was stepping down as coach, and the club was in desperate need of people helping out behind the scenes........

if they go, u would think that its the only way that they would be able to afford a player of his callibre and/or needs

he hasnt signed, but he told me that him and his missus have taken over the shop across the road from the golly pub, and it would be for mainly convenience sake!!!

GOR, heard Stoney was stepping down as coach, and the club was in desperate need of people helping out behind the scenes........
any truth in you heading to cardy nxt year harry?

interesting post enforcer...reddy and irymple also confident of securing his services...will be keen to see what happens...how can cardy afford him?
good question i dont no how they could. I was talking to a cardy player 2day and said he has heard he as already signed:eek: i kind of hope they cant afford him:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ransome and Rolfe at cardy having fights i have heard so very possible ransome wont be playin there Harris to Merbein is another one out there possibly leaving and and Gary Hammence goin to cardy

Ransome and Rolfe at cardy having fights i have heard so very possible ransome wont be playin there Harris to Merbein is another one out there possibly leaving and and Gary Hammence goin to cardy
I wonder if it has anything to do with the story i was told and i eluded to here months ago?
The people who left at the start of the year knew it wasnt going to end pretty
now it seems to have proven their point.

What point would that be?

What he is trying to say is that it was going to turn to s**t that's what the point was. :eek:

To many strong headed/stubborn personalities can cause disruption and this is likely the event at Cardy.:confused:

They had no money at the start of the year, unfinished club rooms and a split commitee!!:cool:

Will be interesting to see where this all ends but likely to be messy!!:D

What he is trying to say is that it was going to turn to s**t that's what the point was. :eek:

To many strong headed/stubborn personalities can cause disruption and this is likely the event at Cardy.:confused:

They had no money at the start of the year, unfinished club rooms and a split commitee!!:cool:

Will be interesting to see where this all ends but likely to be messy!!:D

All is good out at Cardross, committee is stronger than ever.. all exec positions stayed the same, some new blood on the committee, and coaches are working in harmony, training to begin very soon, with a great family environment, anyone wishing to, can pop out next wednesday at 6pm for a chat and a get together, meet the coaches and the new players, and kick the new season of!

so this is to stop the rumors straight up!!

All is good out at Cardross, committee is stronger than ever.. all exec positions stayed the same, some new blood on the committee, and coaches are working in harmony, training to begin very soon, with a great family environment, anyone wishing to, can pop out next wednesday at 6pm for a chat and a get together, meet the coaches and the new players, and kick the new season of!

How are the facilities coming along out there speakup?

Anyone??? Right i'll be there :)

In all seriousness i did hear the coaches themselves were NOT fighting it was others around them so no big deal really. They look to be shaping up as a very good side keeping everyone and then getting a few extras.

Rose & Coops will be like recruits, if Sheahen can get right he'll be handy, only loss i have heard of is Plugga!

Anyone??? Right i'll be there :)

In all seriousness i did hear the coaches themselves were NOT fighting it was others around them so no big deal really. They look to be shaping up as a very good side keeping everyone and then getting a few extras.

Rose & Coops will be like recruits, if Sheahen can get right he'll be handy, only loss i have heard of is Plugga!

harro's a big loss too!:p

Im pretty sure onlooker83 knows what is going on out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back