3. Rhys Webb. - nangi
2. Josh Weathers - cardy
1. Brodie Harris - cardy

Special mention to
Stinky Smith, Thornton, Jac Harris, over weight B.Davis
Birdie, Gunn, Wright, B.Love and who is this bloke B.Manna
Is he just a bench warmer? The magpies will be stuffed without enforcer7 as he
Stated in Doms the other night.

Brett Tyrell playing for Euston! Played Irymple seniors young but he hasn't played for 5 or 6 years. Will be very handy once he gets that match fitness back, although being tall you can get away with it somewhat!

How many more clearances can teams expect to put through before the season starts? Any handy players still to commit for the upcoming year?
Bambill has got a couple of handy recruits this year jake garraway and Adam Luitjes from Adelaide can anyone enlighten me on these 2 recruits ?

The
Lutjies played at a pretty handy standard for Mt Lofty in the hills league as a ruckman by all reports, not sure about the other one
As far as I am aware the hills league is a pretty high standard saw that also played rep footy aswell last year may squeeze in the top 10.... Garraway played for Marion and is a former irymple junior fit in and under player by all reports

As far as I am aware the hills league is a pretty high standard saw that also played rep footy aswell last year may squeeze in the top 10.... Garraway played for Marion and is a former irymple junior fit in and under player by all reports
Posted twice,, answered your own question in an hour and a half! I don't suppose your name is Jake?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's called google mate. True am new to this forum am just curious on these 2 recruits as nothing had been mentioned. Both played reasonable standards in Adelaide that is all...

It's called google mate. True am new to this forum am just curious on these 2 recruits as nothing had been mentioned. Both played reasonable standards in Adelaide that is all...
Your google must be more advanced than mine dukes,, 9 games at Marion on sporting pulse and a mention in the local paper about being in the best once,, nothing about being fit/ in and under! Your right about the hills league being handy,, good money paid up there with plenty of ex sanfl players getting around,, I don't think the Southern league is as good as u would have us believe, a rough tough comp at best

Wouldn't be taking much from a stint at marion in recent years, they have definitely gone a long way down the pecking order. The hills league is a more even comp for sure. Would expect Lutjies to be the more handy of the two going by that standard.

who cares bambills crap!! garraways taking their money and running on a holiday before finals. as for lugenhuvenvan hes probably an ex swimmer that got flogged from alexander popov. if he was any good would have played sanfl.! :eek:

who cares bambills crap!! garraways taking their money and running on a holiday before finals. as for lugenhuvenvan hes probably an ex swimmer that got flogged from alexander popov. if he was any good would have played sanfl.! :eek:

Ho!! HO!! Ho!!
Garraway played a few senior games with Irymple towards the end of last season. They would have liked to retain him i'm sure.

That's a bit cheap coming from a bloke involved out nangiloc who couldnt get a kick in a street fight!

yeah close, u must have predicted the world was going to end .........the last thousand times! champ! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back