Debutant
Jun 7, 2007
mildura
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cardross
Re: Millewa Football League

Sorry Lads, just wanted to coment on this thing with East! It's quite funny and ludicrous that some of you blokes judge others on ability when you have none yourselves! East had a crack at a higher standard of footy and for one reason or another it didn't work out. At least he gave it a crack. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

In my opinion, Harro37, blokes like your self are a disgrace to football clubs! Would give anything to see you tell him he is s**t to his face!

I have had a crack at the sfl and i did play seinor footy there aswell as in the alberton F L and the QFL so i have had a crack now i can enjoy my footy and have some fun in the millewa

Skeeterman

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2006
On the Computer
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I have had a crack at the sfl and i did play seinor footy there aswell as in the alberton F L and the QFL so i have had a crack now i can enjoy my footy and have some fun in the millewa

So can you run us through your 2 senior game career at Mildura when they had 40 injuries and still were hesitant to play you???

Apr 9, 2008
strachan
AFL Club
Richmond

So you played senior footy in the QFL? Which team was that because i would sure like to check that one out!

rocket3

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2006
home

Gol Gol Hawks 5.3 6.8 12.13, 17.13 (115)
Meringur Kangaroos 0.2 2.3 2.3 5.4 (34)

any more scores from the weekend?

banman

Rookie
Jan 28, 2007
mildura
AFL Club
Essendon

On watching the double header at the lake on Saturday I saw a, well I dont know how to discribe it. A Roos player on giving a free kick away, mouthing off to club umpires and being sent off took his jumper off, threw it on the ground and kicked it. I am sure the blokes who have been with the Roos through the good times and they bad would not like a new comer to their club treating them with such discontent. These blokes volunteer their time to put a proud club on the track each year and to have a dill berry like that put on such a show WOW.
I hope he never uses the line " lets play for the jumper" because I am sure it will make boys like Harry, Barn and Dan spew.
Have fun at your new club next year as this seems to be your trend.

enforcer7

Senior List
Mar 2, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong

On watching the double header at the lake on Saturday I saw a, well I dont know how to discribe it. A Roos player on giving a free kick away, mouthing off to club umpires and being sent off took his jumper off, threw it on the ground and kicked it. I am sure the blokes who have been with the Roos through the good times and they bad would not like a new comer to their club treating them with such discontent. These blokes volunteer their time to put a proud club on the track each year and to have a dill berry like that put on such a show WOW.
I hope he never uses the line " lets play for the jumper" because I am sure it will make boys like Harry, Barn and Dan spew.
Have fun at your new club next year as this seems to be your trend.
can you tell me who it was?????

Tazzie23

Draftee
Dec 30, 2007
Swan Hill

I think it may have been Harro?

Yeah it was, the great Harro. But surely he wont act like that when he dons the honourable Millewa jumper :confused:. He must be kidding himself to even show his face at training now to his Roo team mates let alone the best players in the comp. He wouldnt get a game in the Seconds for the Millewa:). Clubs shouldnt put up with dills like this, any wonder he didnt play the last half of the year at the Lions last year, and then complained. Club umpires above all should never be treated like that. I dont want to have to go into town to watch footy because we cant play footy because of clowns like him, but im sure Al Hammer will get his own back in his own time.

loveroos

Draftee
May 20, 2008
mallee
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
walpeup/underbool

can anyone tell me how nangiloc is goiog this year, and how some of the mallee boys going, like luke stone, anthony wisneske, nathan grayling, and the shaddock boys i think

expert101

Draftee
Apr 13, 2006
mildura
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Yeah stoney is coaching this year and he has been probably our most consistent midfielder. Nath is assistant and his also been playing pretty good at centre half forward. Prob the smallest CHF in a league :) Tom and AJ also been pretty handy down back. And patty plays his first game this week. Handy signing from what the boys been saying :thumbsu:

rocket3

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2006
home

Euston 26.16 (172) d Cardross 7.3 (45)
Meringur 7.15 (57) d Werrimull 4.8 (32)
Gol Gol 17.12 (114) d Nangiloc 6.11 (53)

harro37

Debutant
Jun 7, 2007
mildura
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cardross

Yeah it was, the great Harro. But surely he wont act like that when he dons the honourable Millewa jumper :confused:. He must be kidding himself to even show his face at training now to his Roo team mates let alone the best players in the comp. He wouldnt get a game in the Seconds for the Millewa:). Clubs shouldnt put up with dills like this, any wonder he didnt play the last half of the year at the Lions last year, and then complained. Club umpires above all should never be treated like that. I dont want to have to go into town to watch footy because we cant play footy because of clowns like him, but im sure Al Hammer will get his own back in his own time.

As far as im concerned u can all have ur opinions and shove them up your arse and i will be training for the millewa interleague side got a problem dont bother me with as i couldnt give a rats arse:mad:

Wells Train

Club Legend
Veteran North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 9, 2006
a golf course somewhere
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Liverpool

how does scott carter from cardross go
I played juniors against him and he was a hard nut. Could use the ball pretty well. I've run into him through work a bit lately and he informs me he isn't even playing this year. Would be handy out on the park but didn't give me a reason for not pulling on the boots although i didn't press him as to why. Overall handy footballer i'd say

mullethead

Debutant
Mar 16, 2006
Mildura
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Having the week off I went and saw the game at the high school on Saturday, the Millewa is alive and kicking with a great game of footy to watch. Both teams played some good footy in patches but I have to wonder about the umpire wearing the hat, how much did he have on Bambill to win......some very strange decisions from the man in orange, nearly took away from a good game of footy.....

rocket3

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2006
home

Gol Gol Hawks 2.1 6.3 9.6 14.8 (92)
Bambill Saints 3.2 7.4 13.5 14.6 (90)

Euston Bombers 23.13 (151)
Meringur Kangaroos 3.2 3.2 5.4 6.5 (41)

Nangiloc Demons 9.3 10.3 15.3 17.8 (110)
Werrimull Magpies 1.1 4.4 9.5 13.7 (85)

Duff14

Draftee
Apr 15, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Collingwood

Having the week off I went and saw the game at the high school on Saturday, the Millewa is alive and kicking with a great game of footy to watch. Both teams played some good footy in patches but I have to wonder about the umpire wearing the hat, how much did he have on Bambill to win......some very strange decisions from the man in orange, nearly took away from a good game of footy.....

There is a huge gap between meringur and euston, the third and fourth placed sides. Its a very three sided competition:thumbsdown:

mullethead

Debutant
Mar 16, 2006
Mildura
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

There is a huge gap between meringur and euston, the third and fourth placed sides. Its a very three sided competition:thumbsdown:
Well that has too be better than the 1 sided competition it has been for the last 4 years doesn't it?

Duff14

Draftee
Apr 15, 2008
Mildura
AFL Club
Collingwood

Well that has too be better than the 1 sided competition it has been for the last 4 years doesn't it?

Yeah it is better. I was just pointing out that i think the league would benefit form a points systems simalar to the SFL or a salary cap.:cool:

deposit

Senior List
Sep 11, 2006
at home or away

Good to see that the Bambill coach didn't want to make the injuries an excuse........ only mentioned it about 5 times in today’s paper.

Good to see a more balanced comp, all we need is to get a forth placed side that is capable of winning the first semi and we'll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back