Millewa Football League 2009 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmon Ripley tell us whats going on down there in bomberland, or is there nothing to tell?
Well Chalky while we wait for Ripley to reply why not fill us in on Bambills recruits to date? I hear Andrew Price ex Irymple defender is on board.

How about those in the know post ins and outs for each team to date........

I believe this fixture hasnt been passed by vote yet.
Rightio well let us know when it is.

So Rocket is it true Simon Markham has signed with Cardy? Great get if so, can't think of a better inside midfielder locally.
He will dominate at stoppages and definately provide a presence for the younger and less experienced guys out there.

So Rocket is it true Simon Markham has signed with Cardy? Great get if so, can't think of a better inside midfielder locally.
He will dominate at stoppages and definately provide a presence for the younger and less experienced guys out there.
Ive honestly got no idea

Well Chalky while we wait for Ripley to reply why not fill us in on Bambills recruits to date? I hear Andrew Price ex Irymple defender is on board.

How about those in the know post ins and outs for each team to date........

l hear that they've recruited (not sure if they've signed yet), Tim Leng and his mate Toby Cardew.

l hear that they've recruited (not sure if they've signed yet), Tim Leng and his mate Toby Cardew.
You can't be serious? If so this is just getting ridiculous, Lengy is a freak defender and Toby will be nearly as valuable as Belly at Golly.

Not sure why but i find it a bit hard to believe for some reason, if they have got them though there is certainly going to be a huge gap between the top 2 and the rest.

Would love to hear confirmation from Chalky..... Come on your not back at school just yet

yes i do agree skeet he would be a very good pick up but i have also heard he has been talking to a few other millewa clubs:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't be serious? If so this is just getting ridiculous, Lengy is a freak defender and Toby will be nearly as valuable as Belly at Golly.

Not sure why but i find it a bit hard to believe for some reason, if they have got them though there is certainly going to be a huge gap between the top 2 and the rest.

Would love to hear confirmation from Chalky..... Come on your not back at school just yet

Sorry guys wrong chalky, im just a hasbeen who played a for a few years down the road. Im only an interested spectator these days and want to know whats going on at euston. this happens down there every year and they manage to get someone late...but it is getting late down there ripley, and i know youve got some pull down there so cmon whats goin on.

As l said, it's not confirmed yet, but some Bambill people in pretty high places are quietly confident it will happen. Stay tuned.
But yes, l do agree, it doesn't seem fair that the all mighty dollar will decide once again who will win the 2010 Premiership.

As l said, it's not confirmed yet, but some Bambill people in pretty high places are quietly confident it will happen. Stay tuned.
But yes, l do agree, it doesn't seem fair that the all mighty dollar will decide once again who will win the 2010 Premiership.

Why would you post this garbage?

Because it's true Yaaablett, well according to the Bambill people it is. Other wise l wouldn't be saying it.

Spoke to Tim yesterday- He has not heard a thing and Toby is heavily involved off field with the football committee at Mildura. Nice try though.

still working on coach/coaches and player recruits although we are finding it very tough especially with all the losses and retirments it will be hard to compete with the power houses golly and bambill its getting to the stage that every player wants money wether they are just a player or they have ability..:footy::footy::footy:

still working on coach/coaches and player recruits although we are finding it very tough especially with all the losses and retirments it will be hard to compete with the power houses golly and bambill its getting to the stage that every player wants money wether they are just a player or they have ability..:footy::footy::footy:
hope it all works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back