Milne charged with 4 counts of rape

Remove this Banner Ad

If two girls get into the one bed with two guys, then they are asking for trouble, and shouldn't be surprised if things get out of hand!.....thats the reality......those girls went there to have sex with two footballers..

OK, all you fellas out there, put yourself into Milnes position, what would you be thinking at that particular stage of events??...............and then later one of those girls called "rape".

For the last ten years this guy has been hounded, name called and verbally abused.....and now after all this time he has had to call it quits on his career.

..and still it goes on!....he now has to wait ANOTHER year.

imo this girl has got her revenge and more!

I feel sorry for Milne, and believe he is being railroaded bigtime.

If two girls get into the one bed with two guys, then they are asking for trouble, and shouldn't be surprised if things get out of hand!.....thats the reality......those girls went there to have sex with two footballers..

OK, all you fellas out there, put yourself into Milnes position, what would you be thinking at that particular stage of events??...............and then later one of those girls called "rape".

For the last ten years this guy has been hounded, name called and verbally abused.....and now after all this time he has had to call it quits on his career.

So do I. The 'victim' alleged one anyhow is saying she was wholly and unequivocally being taken advantage of and raped by Milne yet the thing is she put her sel;f into that scenario and agreed to it. There is conjecture about all that happened in it but the one thing that is consistent is both agreed to be there. This fact really questions her innocence and version of the story especially if she was intox as she claims to be.

She has been pretty determined in her "quest" to seek justice.
There are two sides to this story ....and she has been brave enough to go to the Courts and have her say there.
That's the real issue here.
It's not....REVENGE.....It's seeking JUSTICE..........
Isn't everyone entitled to that and this has taken 10 years,
Now she has her day in court.
I make no comment about the barbs Milne has received, but society has a system in place and everyone is entitled to "air" their grievances in a law court, should they so desire.

She has been pretty determined in her "quest" to seek justice.
There are two sides to this story ....and she has been brave enough to go to the Courts and have her say there.
That's the real issue here.
It's not....REVENGE.....It's seeking JUSTICE..........
Isn't everyone entitled to that and this has taken 10 years,
Now she has her day in court.
I make no comment about the barbs Milne has received, but society has a system in place and everyone is entitled to "air" their grievances in a law court, should they so desire.

Merry Christmas Dude

So do I. The 'victim' alleged one anyhow is saying she was wholly and unequivocally being taken advantage of and raped by Milne yet the thing is she put her sel;f into that scenario and agreed to it. There is conjecture about all that happened in it but the one thing that is consistent is both agreed to be there. This fact really questions her innocence and version of the story especially if she was intox as she claims to be.

I completely agree. Why just the other day I was sitting in my hotel room and the housekeeper came in to clean up. She didn't speak English and I don't speak whatever ooga booga language she was raised on, but one thing was clear: If she didn't want me to penetrate her against her consent, she wouldn't have been in the room.

I'm sick of all the focus on rape, the real issue is women entering rooms!

I completely agree. Why just the other day I was sitting in my hotel room and the housekeeper came in to clean up. She didn't speak English and I don't speak whatever ooga booga language she was raised on, but one thing was clear: If she didn't want me to penetrate her against her consent, she wouldn't have been in the room.

I'm sick of all the focus on rape, the real issue is women entering rooms!

"ooga booga language" - I read that and smiled :)
then I was a little disappointed in myself :(
so I read it again and chuckled :p
but now I'm doubting the type of person I am :oops:
so I read it once more and laughed out loud :D
I'm sorry, I'm obviously just no good. The PC police still have some work to do.

Lets just say that the actual statistics for the near-mythical "made up rape" are a tiny minority of cases brought. Rape cases are near impossible to prove, and most are never brought, I imagine there is a base for their case if they have bothered.

It happens, true, but far far less than many in the community think.

The above is not a comment on this case, but rape statistics in the wider community. I will save judgement for after the court has made a decision as I don't know enough on this case.

Lets just say that the actual statistics for the near-mythical "made up rape" are a tiny minority of cases brought. Rape cases are near impossible to prove, and most are never brought, I imagine there is a base for their case if they have bothered.

It happens, true, but far far less than many in the community think.

The above is not a comment on this case, but rape statistics in the wider community. I will save judgement for after the court has made a decision as I don't know enough on this case.
When looking into this earlier the stats were somewhere along the lines of 1-3% of actual rapes are reported, charges laid, prosecuted and guilty verdict delivered. Obviously this is based on estimates because its impossible to know the exact number of unreported rapes.

When looking into this earlier the stats were somewhere along the lines of 1-3% of actual rapes are reported, charges laid, prosecuted and guilty verdict delivered. Obviously this is based on estimates because its impossible to know the exact number of unreported rapes.

Very hard to prove rape, often he said v she said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very hard to prove rape, often he said v she said
The problem is that when you get down to the raw forensics, in the majority of cases the forensic evidence between consensual and non-consensual sexual encounters is the same (remembering of course that the classic image of the stranger in the shadows is a very small percentage of cases). In a legal system that builds itself on the need to be beyond reasonable doubt in handing down a conviction, you are pushing it uphill right from the get go to prove anything unless the defendant does something monumentally stupid to help the police out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back