Rumour Milne - no conviction recorded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we apologize to him when he did not apologize to the victim ?

I am glad that his reputation is ruined, he is a scumbag and the fact that he pleaded guilty to indecent assault(to avoid a heftier penalty for the more serious charge) proves it.

Please show us any form of evidence that this is fact.

Why should we apologize to him when he did not apologize to the victim ?

I am glad that his reputation is ruined, he is a scumbag and the fact that he pleaded guilty to indecent assault(to avoid a heftier penalty for the more serious charge) proves it.

proves what exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea, but a guy being charged with Rape and then pleading guilty to indecent assault says enough about the bloke really.

so you have no idea what kind of acts would warrant the conviction but you are passing your judgement anyway....right

you do realise rape and indecent assault are not the same thing right

so you have no idea what kind of acts would warrant the conviction but you are passing your judgement anyway....right

you do realise rape and indecent assault are not the same thing right
I am aware that they aren't the same thing, but if he is being charged with rape and then pleads guilty to the lesser offence of indecent assault, you could put 2 and 2 together to understand that it's not a petty criminal offence.

I am aware that they aren't the same thing, but if he is being charged with rape and then pleads guilty to the lesser offence of indecent assault, you could put 2 and 2 together to understand that it's not a petty criminal offence.

not really... i think its more surprising that he was even charged with 3 counts of rape. it was nothing of the sort, not even close. the evidence that would have been taken from neil mitchell would have easily proven that, hence why it was downgraded to the correct charge

the vic police have a lot to answer for on this case. like wise the media who have been happy to run with the rape claims

Disappointing that he didn't get to 300 games just because of a rape charge that ultimatelly wasn't pursued.

St Kilda should have stood by him, the way North has done with Majak.

Ultra PC culture harboring feminist bias. Can't consider her a moron because she's a woman (who gave consent on the day), have to consider hes a scum pig because he's a man (who was told yes on the day)

Awesome society. I'm glad I'm intelligent with those I choose to let in my life! I'd hate to be getting feminist coaching from my friends after a one night stand that wasn't a flawlessly positive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back