Multiplat Minecraft Console

Remove this Banner Ad

77% trophies. Just need the 2 end game ones, kill skeleton from 50m, 500m minecart ride and deal 9 hearts of damage.

500 rail tracks for the minecart one (plus switches) will respawn tomorrow (died in the nether) and work on that one with ya. Need to find that abandoned mineshaft again, left a few in there.

77% trophies. Just need the 2 end game ones, kill skeleton from 50m, 500m minecart ride and deal 9 hearts of damage.

500 rail tracks for the minecart one (plus switches) will respawn tomorrow.

I think it's 1000 rail tracks.

Bigfooty world going great. Farms up and running and we have lot of resources for now.

47% trophies. 2 end game ones that are the hardest. Others pretty easy.
Who hosts the BF world? Whose game do I join to get in?

Give me my goddamn map back.

I have two. That's one too many maps.

You need to learn to not attack people for no reason. You deserved to die.

Who hosts the BF world? Whose game do I join to get in?

I'm hosting it.

Nah 1 block = 1m. Was watching a vid on the skeleton kill trophy and it mentioned it on there.

That's alright then. Should get big party going tonight and smash out the rest of the trophies.

I'm hosting it.

That's alright then. Should get big party going tonight and smash out the rest of the trophies.
Lol I thought you sold your PS4? Do I have you on my friends list? How out of the loop am I? What is the meaning of life?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got our nether run saved. So many Lols and close calls might have to edit and upload,

Lol I thought you sold your PS4? Do I have you on my friends list? How out of the loop am I? What is the meaning of life?

I love my PS4.

Its the looking down before you hit him off the edge that gets me hahahaha

I killed his wolf and him multiple times as punishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back