Multiplat Minecraft Console

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the play for 100 days trophy till platinum. Currently in the safety of a house and left it standing there whilst I watch the footy. Been checking after each quarter making sure im not dead from starvation, havent needed to replenish with food at all. Trophy should ping sometime tonight.

Just the play for 100 days trophy till platinum. Currently in the safety of a house and left it standing there whilst I watch the footy. Been checking after each quarter making sure im not dead from starvation, havent needed to replenish with food at all. Trophy should ping sometime tonight.

Just stick a new game on peaceful, you can't starve and there's no enemies. Easy trophy.

We should start the new world tomorrow.

Just stick a new game on peaceful, you can't starve and there's no enemies. Easy trophy.

We should start the new world tomorrow.

That's the plan. Looking forward to it.

I'll also do the 100 days over night. Should get platinum sometime while I'm asleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I had this on for 4 hours last night whilst i watched the footy, started it up again this morning at 9:30 whilst i went out, checked it again at 2:30.....still no trophy :confused:

Just checked now and it still hasn't unlocked......... its now had 12 hours to happen, since last night, better not be glitched.

On the plus side I played it for 2 hours this arvo and have a nice set up happening, potential new Bigfooty world? Has an unexplored cave right in the path of what I'm clearing out. Have only mined out 1 cave not too far from spawn and got about 30 diamonds, everyone gets a diamond pick ;)

Mind you, with the game being left on all day, there's probably zero chance of me playing it tonight, so its up to you blokes if you want to use my world tomorrow night or Alex starts one up tonight. I'll be playing Destiny tonight.

I'll be playing Destiny tonight.

Booooooo. As for the trophy, I had to leave mine on over night for it to pop up and on top of that I had an extra couple of days playing it non stop while you guys were on destiny. Remember that it has to be 33 hours of playing, that's a full day and a half of it running non stop so it'll take a while. Just leave it on when you go to bed and it'll pop overnight.

PAdman and I started a new world. Spawned into a plains biom and is surrounded by lots of different bioms. Caved for a bit and got enough diamonds to make a pick and enchanting table with some leftover.

PAdman and I started a new world. Spawned into a plains biom and is surrounded by lots of different bioms. Caved for a bit and got enough diamonds to make a pick and enchanting table with some leftover.

Yep perfect world, heaps of good places all close to each other and decent caves to explore.

Never really played Minecraft, fiddled around with the Alpha once upon a time but am now relenting and getting my son it for his upcoming birthday, he's turning a big 7, awwww... And since all the other kiddies harp on about it, figured I'd get him on the Minecraft bandwagon. I quickly viewed a few vids online and they are the worst, no way in hell I'll be letting him get picked on by grown men with nothing better to do, so it'll most likely be offline mode for us.

As a general question, what's the dealio with the dlcs? Are they all just texture packs, also are there any on the console that you guys would recommend?

Never really played Minecraft, fiddled around with the Alpha once upon a time but am now relenting and getting my son it for his upcoming birthday, he's turning a big 7, awwww... And since all the other kiddies harp on about it, figured I'd get him on the Minecraft bandwagon. I quickly viewed a few vids online and they are the worst, no way in hell I'll be letting him get picked on by grown men with nothing better to do, so it'll most likely be offline mode for us.

As a general question, what's the dealio with the dlcs? Are they all just texture packs, also are there any on the console that you guys would recommend?

But we are nice people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back