Minecraft Minecraft Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief can I be whitelisted? WestCoastJordz is the username.
No worries.

Remember no stealing or griefing - respect other people's stuff. Plenty of people will give you stuff if you ask.

on a slightly related topic is there a possibility of cracking the server so i can join? i dont have premium i would really like to join the server

on a slightly related topic is there a possibility of cracking the server so i can join? i dont have premium i would really like to join the server
Gotta have the full version, dude.

The game is a little over $25. Support an awesome game and you get to join. Don't be cheap.

No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys/gals, a little about myself, live in Melbourne the home of footy, enjoy spending some time on the bigfooty forums (mainly the saints weekly discussion on upcoming opponents). I've played minecraft for almost two years, and although i don't play nearly as much as i used I still managed to jump on 2-3 times a week.

Minecraft username: Mikipiki1500

Hope to see you all soon :)

Hey guys/gals, a little about myself, live in Melbourne the home of footy, enjoy spending some time on the bigfooty forums (mainly the saints weekly discussion on upcoming opponents). I've played minecraft for almost two years, and although i don't play nearly as much as i used I still managed to jump on 2-3 times a week.

Minecraft username: Mikipiki1500

Hope to see you all soon :)
I will add you in - remember no griefing, don't steal stuff, leave doors as you find them, and if you MUST bust through a wall or structure repair it afterwards.

What ever happened to the MCG project? I know HBK619 was involved

Did you guys finish it?

I am Minecraft on 360 and love it

I built a mammoth castle, then saw the ones online and was put to shame
The server for the MCG Project was initially purchased for a month and we got there abouts of 3/4's of the 'G done. But people dropped off relatively fast until it was a few doing it each day and then the server ended. Chief decided to start up a new one with a proper world after that.

Still have the world saved.

The server for the MCG Project was initially purchased for a month and we got there abouts of 3/4's of the 'G done. But people dropped off relatively fast until it was a few doing it each day and then the server ended. Chief decided to start up a new one with a proper world after that.

Still have the world saved.

Any pics of the unfinished project?

Any pics of the unfinished project?
qpj.png

uad.png

xg8.png

xg9.png

dbk.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back