Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

was pretty bad seeing the team collectively give up. Rubios clearly getting fustraited. No rim protection at all. Very one dimensional wings

No spacing, no outside shooting.

May as well play Martin, no point in him being DNP-CD.

We get a lot of those...
It's like the real thing...only not.

We're in quite a restless situation at the moment.

Kaplan and the new owners need to come in.
They need to start looking to decide on the GM situation
Start looking for a new coach.

None of those things can wait until the off-season. If the coaching decision is going to be delayed then that stuffs things up for Free Agency and the Draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Payne playing D League. Went 11-27 with 10 rebounds and 4 assists but also had 9 turnovers and was -13. Ugh.
Sums up Payne on court:

Towns today was ridiculous, watching his last two games felt like wins to me.
So happy we got number 1 pick.
From Utah media
If there was a role reversal with that Por-zingy guy the general NBA fans would be going even more batshit crazy. But New York...

Another half a season, already looking at the draft :( Ingram look the goods. But how would we fit him in with Wiggins? Can wig play the 2?

Was a really nice win yesterday, Prince was very good. The rotation was much more balanced; gee we look better out there with Rudez on the floor. He really needs to be getting more minutes. Wiggins was unstoppable early and Towns did well to work himself into the game after starting poorly - he smashed Jordan in the third quarter.

LaVine and Dieng have both hit some really good form of late. Zach in particular. In his past six games he's shot 59.5% (50-84) from the floor and 42.8% from three point range (12-28). In the same period he's averaging 20 points, 3.67 assists and 2.33 rebounds; still turning the ball over a little bit more than we'd like though. Hopefully he can keep it up.

McLemore for KMart also rumoured.

Trading Ricky would be madness, I don't see a way we're satisfied with it.

McLemore for KMart also rumoured.
Kings would need to add more to match the salary. Casspi the easiest one to add but that trade's well in our favour. We'd need to add a pick and I'm not sure I'd be overly keen on that...is McLemore really much better than what we've got? I've only seen a little bit of him but it doesn't seem so to me.

Shabazz for McLemore would go through but again don't like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back