Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

LeBron to Cleveland good news for us.

Andrew Wiggins come on down to the Wolves.

LeBron to Cleveland good news for us.

Andrew Wiggins come on down to the Wolves.
I don't think they'll trade him; they're putting too much into marketing him. Bennett, Waiters and a future first is the deal doing the rounds at the minute.

I don't think they'll trade him; they're putting too much into marketing him. Bennett, Waiters and a future first is the deal doing the rounds at the minute.

We'll be stupid enough to take that, but we shouldn't.

If the Cavs land Love they'll be the dominant team in the East for years to come. Irving, James and Love. If Wiggins isn't on the table we should hang the phone up.

Interesting that LeBron made no mention of Wiggins though.

If the Cavs land Love they'll be the dominant team in the East for years to come. Irving, James and Love. If Wiggins isn't on the table we should hang the phone up.

Agree, surely can't be the best offer on the table. God I hope we don't * this up.

That deal is one of the worst I've seen thrown up, surely the Wolves don't go for it...

At this point I'd only be looking at taking a Cavs deal that included Wiggins and future firsts. A mixture of Bennett, Thompson and Waiters will end up being thrown in too. Or the Boston deal.

GSW's offer is the worst of the lot IMO. Lee's toxic contract one of the main reasons. What could be our saving grace is that Flip seems to have a hard-on for Klay Thompson, but GS don't seem keen on giving him up, meaning he'll end negotiations with them.

Would also much prefer to make a trade that results in a new powerhouse in the East that can smash us only twice a season...

At this point I'd only be looking at taking a Cavs deal that included Wiggins and future firsts. A mixture of Bennett, Thompson and Waiters will end up being thrown in too. Or the Boston deal.
I still think Chicago is the best option for us. Gibson and Mirotic could both offer us a lot and they have other assets as well. I'm hoping they miss on the FA names and look to us. Failing that a Cleveland deal with Wiggins or the Boston deal is just about all we're going to get that's reasonable.

I still think Chicago is the best option for us. Gibson and Mirotic could both offer us a lot and they have other assets as well. I'm hoping they miss on the FA names and look to us. Failing that a Cleveland deal with Wiggins or the Boston deal is just about all we're going to get that's reasonable.

Were they one of the teams going after Bosh? Missed out on him. Still think we've got a while to wait.

People are reading too much into this. He didn't mention Anthony Bennett either but no one is talking about that. He couldn't mention every player on the roster.

People are reading too much into this. He didn't mention Anthony Bennett either but no one is talking about that. He couldn't mention every player on the roster.

Bennett also one of the players put forward in the Love trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, watching our first summer league game

LaVine cannot put the ball down on the deck, Looks really awkward at PG, Lets hope his shooting improves, because he aint handling the ball, The guy is a very promising player however
Deing's offensive footwork has improve, needs to because he can get pushed off the block very easily
Shabazz is still on/off, so far He'll make 1-2 shots, get confident then take a very poor shot, He's a SF in the league, forget about SG
Shved still looks hopeless

Last edited:
Couple of questions:
1 - the roster on the 'Wolves site has Alessandro Gentile on it; didn't we sell that pick?
2 - does anybody know who the 13 players with guaranteed contracts are? I know we've got two spots left to fill but I'm not sure who we have to choose from.

Couple of questions:
1 - the roster on the 'Wolves site has Alessandro Gentile on it; didn't we sell that pick?
2 - does anybody know who the 13 players with guaranteed contracts are? I know we've got two spots left to fill but I'm not sure who we have to choose from.
lost cunningham/hummel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back