Society & Culture Miranda Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
I like to think I'm a live and let live type, but seriously, this chick just gives me the shits in a massive way. For some reason she just grinds my gears.

Is it just me or is she the biggest attention whore this fine country can lay claim to?

Dates a movie star. Cliche.

Breaks up with him... oh look she just happens to start a "relationship" with one of Australias most famous billionaires.

Now she's giving interviews to magazines talking about her sex life and masturbation on planes and how she might want to do a chick one day (who hasn't heard that from some attention seeking chick?)

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/...ying-sex-life-revelations-20140401-35uv4.html

* off Miranda, you look like a deformed embryo and you give me the shits.

Discuss.

Bunk Moreland - this is the biggest attention seeking whore in the country

Lara_Bingle_Bob-210x300.jpg

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Bunk Moreland - this is the biggest attention seeking whore in the country

Lara_Bingle_Bob-210x300.jpg

You don't think Kerr has overtaken her?

For all for horseshit, has Bingle ever done interviews speaking blatantly about banging Clarkey, or flicking her bean in an aircraft toilet, or how she supposedly wants to chow some muff someday?

Miranda... turn it up.

Now she's giving interviews to magazines talking about her sex life and masturbation on planes and how she might want to do a chick one day (who hasn't heard that from some attention seeking chick?)

Sounds like every single "interview" with any Zoo/Ralph/FHM model in history.

For what it's worth, i agree. She shits me too. Decent body obviously but a mung head. Eyes like a hammerhead shark.

You don't think Kerr has overtaken her?

For all for horseshit, has Bingle ever done interviews speaking blatantly about banging Clarkey, or flicking her bean in an aircraft toilet, or how she supposedly wants to chow some muff someday?

Miranda... turn it up.

In a word no.
You could argue that Bingle has been the attention seeking whore for that long now it would take anyone else years to topple her.

And Miranda is one model out there that blokes either love or don't get what all the fuss is about.
I'm the former, you must be the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like every single "interview" with any Zoo/Ralph/FHM model in history.

For what it's worth, i agree. She shits me too. Decent body obviously but a mung head. Eyes like a hammerhead shark.
Had a good laugh at that :D

I think she's incredibly overrated, not to say she isn't attractive, but she isn't the be all and end all.

Could not give the slightest * about what she has to say.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah to say she looks like a deformed embryo is a bit over the top. She's incredibly good looking. You can't really deny that, and I hate the chick.

This embarrassing claim about lesbianism and wanking just goes to show how she plays the game like everyone else. People genuinely believe she's this grounded person who's little "we're all beautiful – buy Kora Organics!" spiel was sincere. It wasn't. She isn't. She's not grounded. But why should she be? Why can't she ever admit to anything?

I would think she was cool if she came out and, when those Today Show questions come, she answered with a "I lucked out with my looks and I live an incredibly abnormal lifestyle that I don't really deserve, but that I love and has given me the best job I could ever want." That'd be infinitely better than what she goes on about.

I like to think I'm a live and let live type, but seriously, this chick just gives me the shits in a massive way. For some reason she just grinds my gears.

Is it just me or is she the biggest attention whore this fine country can lay claim to?

Dates a movie star. Cliche.

Breaks up with him... oh look she just happens to start a "relationship" with one of Australias most famous billionaires.

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/...ying-sex-life-revelations-20140401-35uv4.html

**** off Miranda, you look like a deformed embryo and you give me the shits.

Discuss.

Strange
She speaks very highly of you.....

;)

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Whenever a public figure like Miranda Kerr who relies on sales and popularity to keep her career going, you can bet her responses are targeted and well thought out in advance to target a specific reaction/push a certain line. They may be half true in some instances but they are hardly an depth confession. Similar to a job interview most answers are targeted or outright bullsh&* to sell to a set audience/put a certain perception forward. Hardly a person revealing their true character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back