Missing from best 22 tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

No confidence, been burned too many times.
I'll be out this afternoon, unfortunately or fortunately, so I'll probably catch the last half and by that stage I'll have checked the score, and know if it's worth watching.

Already checked when the replays are in advance too.

The amount of times I've raced home to catch the game we should win, only to see a heartless loss.. I'm quite looking forward to this afternoon's way of being a north fan. Less stress.

Lol I dont even know if your post is worth replying to.
The 5 I named can all perform at senior level. Ofcourse Wells, Dal and Hansen are quality.
Im stating their replacements are more than adequate to come in and perform a role.

They are not adequate to replace those names or be in a side that is contending.

Wood the exception and Dumont hopefully down the track.

No confidence, been burned too many times.
I'll be out this afternoon, unfortunately or fortunately, so I'll probably catch the last half and by that stage I'll have checked the score, and know if it's worth watching.

Already checked when the replays are in advance too.

The amount of times I've raced home to catch the game we should win, only to see a heartless loss.. I'm quite looking forward to this afternoon's way of being a north fan. Less stress.

Hey DJ

"Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void—it is shining. That you may see the meaning of within—it is being." From birth to death all we ever do is think: we have one thought, we have another thought, another thought, another thought. Even when you are asleep you are having dreams, so there is never a time from birth to death when the mind isn't always active with thoughts. But you can turn off your mind, and go to the part which Maharishi described as: "Where was your last thought before you thought it".
The self is coming from a state of pure awareness, from the state of being. All the rest that comes about in the outward manifestation of the physical world (including all the fluctuations which end up as thoughts and actions) is just clutter. The true nature of each soul is pure consciousness. So the song is really about transcending and about the quality of the transcendent.

we might win

They are not adequate to replace those names or be in a side that is contending.

Wood the exception and Dumont hopefully down the track.
I mean they can come in and we are still a strong side. On todays showing Nahas, Dumont and Jacobs dont play we lose.

Depends on structure. When he's fit I don't think we have 3 better tall defenders.
Tarrants gone past Narni. Grima would never dream of outmarking Hawkins.

Depth allows us bot to focus on who's out.

As above those who would be excluded from our best 22 on the return of the names in the OP were the ones that stood up on the weekend.

Ben Brown and Wright have also seen themselves outside the best 22 this year and they both assisted greatly with the win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back