Mitch Clark Return..

Remove this Banner Ad

what a coincidence!!! so do i!!!
If he puts on another 20 kegs, loses some height, most of his hair and some charisma, it would be like looking into a mirror.

If he puts on another 20 kegs, loses some height, most of his hair and some charisma, it would be like looking into a mirror.

Disagree with losing charisma Reggie :) You're a dynamic one

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...o-make-impact-at-geelong-20141117-11oiif.html

095645-4fd67a10-7864-11e4-a7f2-87cba13b8c8b.jpg

Did we dodge a bullet?

Where did that pic come from Reg ?

Where did that pic come from Reg ?
Another thread. I don't know the original source. Admittedly, he does look a bit fitter in the photo they used in the article I posted.

If I were from the Geelong media dept I'd be having a word saying - "ok chubby, we know; melbourne knows; every fricken footy fan in Australia knows, how much you love the Melbourne footy club, and how much you wanted to stay... but y'know it's getting a little tiresome and boring cos you're actually a Geelong player now; so next time one of the nuffy journos asks that question you just tell 'em you're focusing on your future with Geelong cos WE DON'T FRIGGEN CARE ANYMORE THAT YOU USED TO PLAY FOR MELBOURNE AND YOU LOVE IT AND YOU WANTED TO STAY... JUST STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY.

Got it Mitchy boy? Yeah? All good, then."

(This has been posted in Boganese as that is the only language Mitchell understands).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back