Mitch Clark Return..

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev was poison - he used to mock the younger players at Brisbane who put in extra training to try improve.

He never grew out of the high school phase of sitting at the back of the class throwing spitballs at the kids who were trying to study, and that's not an attitude that gels well with a professional squad striving to win the ultimate prize.

My sauce says of his recent meetings with both WA clubs, the Weagles are the front runners. Seems like a bad match to me. Mind you, their ruck stocks are alarmingly shitful.

My brother is good mates with I think its his step brother (somehow family related), apparently doing some concreting atm, still pretty messed up. Might be worth steering clear..

My sauce says of his recent meetings with both WA clubs, the Weagles are the front runners. Seems like a bad match to me. Mind you, their ruck stocks are alarmingly shitful.
ROFL.png

depression isn't something that just goes away over night, sure you can improve over time but a career in the spot light were the media will be constantly questioning you probably isn't the best place for someone with mental health issues.

in saying that, sign him up for 5.

Fev was poison - he used to mock the younger players at Brisbane who put in extra training to try improve.

He never grew out of the high school phase of sitting at the back of the class throwing spitballs at the kids who were trying to study, and that's not an attitude that gels well with a professional squad striving to win the ultimate prize.
And he ended up being one of the best full forwards of the last 20 years with minimal work and intensity. As opposed to old serious head Scully who used to do beach runs on Christmas and who left Melbourne because they all got pissed in China, yet finds himself as a bloody tagger at age about 22. Fev's a champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he ended up being one of the best full forwards of the last 20 years with minimal work and intensity. As opposed to old serious head Scully who used to do beach runs on Christmas and who left Melbourne because they all got pissed in China, yet finds himself as a bloody tagger at age about 22. Fev's a champ.

Footy is about more than playing for yourself. At the good clubs anyway.

Define 'champ'.
Someone who was a great footballer, yes.
Someone who I want my son to be like. No.

A great footballer from 2000 to 2009 yes.

He was a massive liability at the end of 2010 and no club with half a brain would pick him up on the form and attitude he displayed over that 12 month period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, piece of s**t.

Not you SA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back