Mitch Robinson anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Exers
OK so I have been just as critical as most people of Robinson. He has been silly on and off the field many times.

But he plays with some heart - something we lack outside a few senior guys.

I wouldn't be opposed to using our second round pick for him as long as he's willing to curb his social life and concentrate on his footy. He is still a young guy with a bit of x-factor......I think a change of clubs may bring out the best in him

Heaps of threads being started on individual players..

hhn.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have thought that with your recent poor record of picking up other club's discards, that you guys would be focusing more on just going to the draft and enhancing your list that way?

Pies do have a pretty good core group of players still, and honestly you were probably unlucky not to make it this season into the Top 8, but I definitely expect you guys to be right back up there next year.

Need to avoid picking up spuds like Mitch Robinson though for that to happen, because you'd be getting a lemon there.

An ex-carlton bogan with an IQ lower than his jumper number? Um, no.

A lot of people would describe Swan as that person as well but they would still take him at that club.

I am not looking for great personalities or smart people playing for Collingwood. I want a person who will tackle and give his all on the game day and Mitch does that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back