Mitchell Farmer (Past Players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #13 Mitchell Farmer

has won the round 23 SANFL player of the week - the last week of the season before finals. Will be playing for Sturt league in the finals. Well done to farmer and good luck in the finals.

Farmer is a quality young player. Have seen a fair bit of him at Sturt this season and was impressed every time. Didn't realise he was listed with the Power until he was called up. Uses the footy well. Seems to have a good footy brain. Composed. Confident. He will turn into a gem of a player

has won another farmercino this week - the first week of the finals. not many players left in the SANFL - but nevertheless has worked hard this season.

On the money Shoperz.

The kid has had an outstanding year in terms of his development.

Will come back bigger and stronger in 09.

1224-24.jpg

1224-33.jpg

36612-01.jpg

20080620-09.jpg

1434-24.jpg

congrats to drafting mitch but I wanted mitch too and put name in draft - how did you manage to 'win' - for next season draft would like to know

congrats to drafting mitch but I wanted mitch too and put name in draft - how did you manage to 'win' - for next season draft would like to know
Hi shoperz,

The answer is in this post and the opening post of the thread from which it comes. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13352819&postcount=95

You could post in this thread and see if someone will give up a player for you. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528206

Cheers

went to both sites and still confused - i am woman - hear me confused. want to share farmer as draft pick

Re: 13 Mitchell Farmer

just out iof interest is mitch going to play much this year... its best hearing it from a port supporter who will no more about him then me... i saw him in the game against the saints last year and eyed him off as having good potential

Re: 13 Mitchell Farmer

just out iof interest is mitch going to play much this year... its best hearing it from a port supporter who will no more about him then me... i saw him in the game against the saints last year and eyed him off as having good potential
I'd say he might play a game or 2 this year. With Thomas, Surjan, Lower, Stewart and Peter Burgoyne playing the same sort of roles as him in the backlines, he'll have his work cut out. I hope he plays (looks good at training)...he's a hard nut who never takes a backwards step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has had two games for Sturt in the Reserves. 1st game not too bad but 2nd game very good - hopefully enough to be back in the league team soon and then the Power where he belongs.

No doubt he'll be back in Sturt's League side next week because if he plays a third consecutive Reserves game for them, they'll be in danger of losing him to another SANFL club.

rumour going around a different site that Power (and/or Farmer) have been talking to westies - or if need be (according with SANFL rules re transfers) the bottom club eg. magpies?

is still playing for sturt in the ressies when lobbe has been transferred to westies so he can have more league time. farmer 2nd best this week for sturt ressies and kicked 4 goals - this kid can play if he is given half a chance. lets hope we see him back in the league team soon or transferred to a club that can actually use him and play him in their league team

is still playing for sturt in the ressies when lobbe has been transferred to westies so he can have more league time. farmer 2nd best this week for sturt ressies and kicked 4 goals - this kid can play if he is given half a chance. lets hope we see him back in the league team soon or transferred to a club that can actually use him and play him in their league team

If West are Bottom at the time he is transfered, Do they get first option or because they got Lobbe, the next team up on the ladder get first Preferance?

what's up - farmer not listed for the sturt league or reserves - not on injured list either ?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back