Mitchell Incident With Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played hawthorn. Your howling at the moon, matches essendons, sydneys, and norths. One of hawthorns winning ways might just come under closer scrutiny because of this. Deal with it.

LOL.

Mind and tell Fyfe to make-out that cheque payable to the MRP for his Brownlow.

Well played hawthorn. Your howling at the moon, matches essendons, sydneys, and norths. One of hawthorns winning ways might just come under closer scrutiny because of this. Deal with it.

But Freo posters never complain - funny as all s**t, April 1st has past. How about that anywhere, anytime mantra, but would you mind looking at the tactics being used on our best player because it's not fair and let's not cast stones at other teams as long as you have Crowley on your list.

But Freo posters never complain - funny as all s**t, April 1st has past. How about that anywhere, anytime mantra, but would you mind looking at the tactics being used on our best player because it's not fair and let's not cast stones at other teams as long as you have Crowley on your list.

Say what. People who know football, know crowley isn't a dirty player. They have tried to find footage his mongrel ways, but failed. I know. You believe the lying harvey's version of events. Makes sense.

I thought we won Premierships because of Stevic and free agency?

It is quite telling that you think comparing your hysteria over Mitchell with your lack of hysteria over Selwood's far more heinous acts is a "desperate response to truthbombs".

Go post in the thread about Selwood, you won't find me defending him with fairytales and nonsense, unlike you and your brethren here.

And your bullshit extends to claims about my post history, you'll find nothing has changed about my posting since signing up in 2006. The fact that you all use that as your next diversion is hilarious.

Maybe if you harp on about me people will believe Mitchell really didn't mean it?

Luke Parker wasted time and $500 in an attempt to clear his name
Sam Mitchell did not
Could have been the time with a big game coming up, could have been the $.
Or it could have been that he didn't have a leg to stand on. (With both knees up)

Fact is, this season he has given three and taken one
The one being a front on tackle by McKernan which looked very similar to the Fyfe one, the big difference being the proximity of the ball
FWIW I don't think he intends to hurt players, but he does not mind if he does

Fyfe missing this week.
Was it a delayed on set corkie? Or did Cotchin bumping the same spot seemingly intentionally (see final segment of On The Couch from last night) cause this missed week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see that.

He's been battling with the injury for weeks though.
Corkies will do that. No reason it would suddenly prevent him from being able to play now though. Far more likely that it was that Cotchin incident.

For what's it worth I think Cotchin had as much intent as Mitchell did.

But to answer your question (that you know the answer to already), I read the article on the AFL site.

So they are finally resting him. God help Freo if he cops an injury if they've HAD to play him for the last three weeks just to get over the line. I'm not condoning what mitchell did but * me Ross is getting some mileage out of it.

So they are finally resting him. God help Freo if he cops an injury if they've HAD to play him for the last three weeks just to get over the line. I'm not condoning what mitchell did but **** me Ross is getting some mileage out of it.

Yeah I was just more impressed with the impact of Mitchell's knee. But maybe the Cotchin incident has also contributed to him missing this game so who knows.

Yeah I was just more impressed with the impact of Mitchell's knee. But maybe the Cotchin incident has also contributed to him missing this game so who knows.

You should track down the footage. He collects him hard, and Fyfe started limping again after it.

But given its Cotchin, the AFL is just not interested in investigating. He is free to throw elbows, fists, open handed hits, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back