FTA-TV MKR 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats happened to Jac & Shaz lately?
They were the peoples choice from the the challenge before the Jetstar one (luna park), so they were safe and didn't need to participate in the Jetstar challenge, or the sudden death that resulted from it. They'll be back tonight.

They were the peoples choice from the the challenge before the Jetstar one (luna park), so they were safe and didn't need to participate in the Jetstar challenge, or the sudden death that resulted from it. They'll be back tonight.

The better question is can we bring Sherri and Emelie back? Pretty please!

Drasko and Bianca seem to have improved a fair bit as the comps gone on, but still think they are a good level or two behind Ash and Camille then Will and Steve

This far into it I thought last night was a fairly poor standard . Its actually laughable Kat and Andre made it this far but its all about the entertainment

Ash may as well have a tattoo on her forehead saying "I want a TV gig". You can actually imagine her getting one too on some trashy morning show like Today doing a celebrity gossip segment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 chicks from Mt Isa!!!! :p

I'm just watching the judging bit.

Drasko and Bianca... your plating was s**t.

Ash & Camilla 10/10 sauce, perfect potato, fish slightly overcooked... you lose.

Probably the harshest judgment in MKR history there. Might have beaten all of the other 4 teams.

Drasko and Bianca... your plating was s**t.

Ash & Camilla 10/10 sauce, perfect potato, fish slightly overcooked... you lose.

Probably the harshest judgment in MKR history there. Might have beaten all of the other 4 teams.

so i did hear that right...they obviously wanted drasko and bianca in the finals.

felt ewa and debra were judged more harshly than wannabe hipster doofus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back