MKR 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I already want to shoot that young couple in love. Talk about annoying. It's as if they just got let out of Jehovah's Witnesses or something

The aussie bloke is as cringeworthy as the saying "Ducks Nuts", and those two Italians are as camp as a row of tents. "Just good friends" - haha - more like bum chums. The new villain lacks the class of Vana, so I expect low scores from them all week. The miners have a lot to learn about cooking if they want to open a restaurant, best they hire a chef.

I already want to shoot that young couple in love. Talk about annoying. It's as if they just got let out of Jehovah's Witnesses or something

The aussie bloke is as cringeworthy as the saying "Ducks Nuts", and those two Italians are as camp as a row of tents. "Just good friends" - haha - more like bum chums. The new villain lacks the class of Vana, so I expect low scores from them all week. The miners have a lot to learn about cooking if they want to open a restaurant, best they hire a chef.
They're probably born agains. Ducks nuts bloke is Gogglebox material and Nonno leave the beret at home.

zana with out make up is a scary sight
are you talking about how she looked on sunrise? Still looks hot to me....

Lgvi1Kz.gif

For "fitness friends" neither looks particularly fit, or like they have any sort of fitness knowledge what-so-ever.

So what does Jess eat?

Doesn't eat carbs, doesn't eat fat... that doesn't leave much. She must live on dry chicken breast. I don't know how you can go on a cooking show and give a score when you refuse to taste half the meal...

She was a bit all over the place with chocolate too, switching between saying she didn't like it and saying she had to stop eating it because she craves it too much otherwise.

I doubt there will be a single dessert she won't bitch about, desserts aren't exactly designed to be healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't eat carbs, doesn't eat fat... that doesn't leave much. She must live on dry chicken breast. I don't know how you can go on a cooking show and give a score when you refuse to taste half the meal...

She was a bit all over the place with chocolate too, switching between saying she didn't like it and saying she had to stop eating it because she craves it too much otherwise.

I doubt there will be a single dessert she won't bitch about, desserts aren't exactly designed to be healthy.

I wonder what she will make for dessert? Fruit Salad?

For "fitness friends" neither looks particularly fit, or like they have any sort of fitness knowledge what-so-ever.
Fitness of the mouth. Her mouth does marathon.

Mystery judge revealed....and isnt Nigella

MY Kitchen Rules “mystery” judge can now be exclusively revealed as British cook Rachel Khoo - and no, that’s not pronounced chew, or Choo like the lust-have designer shoe label.

As Khoo explained from her home in London, her surname proved hard to spit out for one contestant on Seven’s reality juggernaut, who excitedly identified her on arrival at her first instant restaurant as the latter.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...y/news-story/9851e5d6427df79471e269a22ab23702

Remove this Banner Ad

Back