MLB 13: The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008
Coming out on the 5th of March. Andrew McCutchen won the cover vote.

1358548261-media.jpg

http://www.gamezone.com/products/ml...50-improvements-being-made-to-mlb-13-the-show

Just a heads up, play-asia.com have this game for $56.97 with free shipping! Great deal.

for those with an xbox only
original.jpg

let's hope they make a pal format
i think I'll have a shot at the perfect game club this year :p

Anyone know if 2k13 is coming out here ?
I've emailed and messages on facebook about Australian compatible 2k13 but haven't got a reply yet. I looked on eBay and there are only two sellers selling pre order copies and they're both selling in NTSC. not sure if it will or not but still haven't found anywhere suggesting they won't release it in Australia.

From the research i have done on the internet i haven't seen anything suggesting not either but cannot find anything otherwise. Fingers crossed we do, i can't afford to get another ps3 just for the Show :D

From the research i have done on the internet i haven't seen anything suggesting not either but cannot find anything otherwise. Fingers crossed we do, i can't afford to get another ps3 just for the Show :D
Have you been able to buy it anywhere? Can't find it in pal

Have you been able to buy it anywhere? Can't find it in pal

Haven't been able to find it anywhere myself. I was in EB the other day and asked if they would be getting copies and the guy couldn't find anything. He rang the main hq and put in a recommendation for it but i haven't heard anything since, I'm starting to think we won't be getting it.

Came today for me; don't expect many major changes relating to gameplay (not that that's necessarily a bad thing mind you) with the exception of the new throwing meter for fielding, which is hard to get used to at first, but will be a welcome addition I think.

Both of Mets new blue alts missed the cut, as well as the Brewers new gold alt. Blue Jays red 'Canada Day' unis are absent as well, which is a little surprising as the Canadian cover has Bautista wearing the 'Canada Day' jersey. Pretty sure everything else is in uni wise.

Haven't been able to find it anywhere myself. I was in EB the other day and asked if they would be getting copies and the guy couldn't find anything. He rang the main hq and put in a recommendation for it but i haven't heard anything since, I'm starting to think we won't be getting it.
Oh well, back to 2k11 for another year I guess. I'll try and send them a load of emails this year and get them to consider us in 2014.

Oh well, back to 2k11 for another year I guess. I'll try and send them a load of emails this year and get them to consider us in 2014.

Gameplay wise we won't be missibg much i don't think. I have spent hours trying to update the rosters to replicate this season.

Gameplay wise we won't be missibg much i don't think. I have spent hours trying to update the rosters to replicate this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the game will work, but will rosters update and and online play be available if I order an US copy of the show for PS3?

Had other games from the US and seemed to work fine but never really gone online with them, although with the minimal reading it seems that DLC is not available if I do it this way.

I know the game will work, but will rosters update and and online play be available if I order an US copy of the show for PS3?

Had other games from the US and seemed to work fine but never really gone online with them, although with the minimal reading it seems that DLC is not available if I do it this way.

You might have to make a US account. With 12 that's what i had to do.

Will be buying it at some stage, i have read on another forum that it is available to download from the PSN store. I havn't verified this yet though.
Just verified it then. $74

Made a US account is showing up as $60... Hmm, which one to buy?

I dunno how they get away with charging differing prices on digital downloads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back