MLB 2014 opening at SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be there in a heartbeat if it were my Phillies playing, as it is I probably won't but it is a huge deal that we have been able to manage it. Hope you do manage to score tickets Marklar, hopefully there aren't that many baseball fans around :p

Also massive prices really if the cheapest are around 100 bucks. The only experience I have had is at CBP in Philly and the bleachers were under $20US.

From Twitter:-

@alistairjhogg:

$499 - Platinum (home plate)
$369 - Gold (dugout)
$259 - Silver (grandstand)
$189 - Bronze (1B/3B)
$99 - Outfield
$69 - Outfield (upper)
Woah! MLB is going to make a fortune!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Twitter:-

@alistairjhogg:

$499 - Platinum (home plate)
$369 - Gold (dugout)
$259 - Silver (grandstand)
$189 - Bronze (1B/3B)
$99 - Outfield
$69 - Outfield (upper)

Wow, this is gonna cost me...

There was meant to be an ABL pre-sale until Wednesday... but Ticketek accidentally sent out the code to a lot of people in their email where you could register interest etc. I've also got the code and am considering buying tickets (they don't obviously release all the tickets in the pre-sale, and the ones they've released aren't flash, at least in the categories I want) - but if you want the pre-sale website/code, PM and I'll send it your way :) (Dodgers fans only! :p)

MLB obviously sniffing the wind regarding the decline of Cricket in Australia, wonder if James Sutherland is sleeping well lately, been watching Baseball on fox and enjoying the game and the commetry, can't say the same for cricket sadly.

Bought my mate and myself a ticket to each game, cost us around $300 each + flights and a bed but gonna be so good!

MLB obviously sniffing the wind regarding the decline of Cricket in Australia, wonder if James Sutherland is sleeping well lately, been watching Baseball on fox and enjoying the game and the commetry, can't say the same for cricket sadly.

Cricket can get stuffed. Put you to sleep that game, only good thing is 20/20 and even that is getting stale. Not to mention the scumbag aussie cricketers who unfortunately represent our country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back