DeanoT

Premiership Player
May 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic
Of the 8 division series games to date, only 1 has not gone to extras or been decided by one run in regulation.

So did the Nats stuff up taking Zimmerman out? I think so, gees he only just had his first walk!!

I am not going to have a go at the Nats for that move, closer gets given 1 job to do, literally one out and can't deliver, important time of the game and you have a fresh arm ready to go, I can't have a go at the Dodgers for not taking Kershaw out then have a go at the Nats for not leaving zimmerman in, I would have made the same move.

Think Petit's game was simply amazing, 6 innings all of which 1 swing could end the game and he delivers, Zimmerman was the pitcher of the game till that point.

Last edited:
Detroit's GM really needs to have some serious questions asked of him, how many years has it been and he still goes in with a dodgy bull pen, Detroit in the game tonight simply because Price goes 8 innings. Price was a good get, but that money/trade would have been better spent on 2 or 3 relievers.

Perhaps they can re-sign Valverde again:rolleyes:

Gutsy call by Buck putting the winning run on base, but that's managing in a post season for you:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Detroit's GM really needs to have some serious questions asked of him, how many years has it been and he still goes in with a dodgy bull pen, Detroit in the game tonight simply because Price goes 8 innings. Price was a good get, but that money/trade would have been better spent on 2 or 3 relievers.

Perhaps they can re-sign Valverde again:rolleyes:

Gutsy call by Buck putting the winning run on base, but that's managing in a post season for you:cool:

Could have given up a prospect for the bloke who dominated out of the other pen - Andrew Miller. He'd probably want a good career

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
Pretty happy with those results, I like the O's (don't hate the tigers either) and KC is a great story.

Those blockbuster trades sure backfired though.

Hopefully the Dodgers finish strong over the Cardinals. Not really fussed on Giants vs Nats.

Jun 18, 2008
Hewett, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC,BristolR, GB,Duke,LAA,NYK
Yep, the Corn Cobs are a good team but no way should they have beaten Angels in a sweep :(
My only hope now is the Cards bounce the Doyers out.
Look if we were to lose i would prefer to lose to KC as i really like them and look KC and Baltimore is a fantastic match up and whoever wins it i think will go on and win the whole thing

Ramsgate

Rookie
Oct 7, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mets, Maple Leafs, Dolphins
So keen for MLB.tv on Saturday morning (I can't watch during the week because of work). I'll be rooting for either the Royals or Orioles to win it but if the Cards make the WS then who knows what will happen, probably the most clutch team in Major League Baseball.

Kershaw hits 100 pitches and 3 days rest, has 2 on base and Mattingly doesn't go to the bull pen, serves him right. That is all on him, not Kershaw's fault.

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
Not sure how anyone can hate Kershaw, just awesome to watch pitch.

******* Cardinals. Got a team to root for in the NLCS now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back