MLB Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPumped. Just listening to pregame show on Cubs radio. So happy to have Joe Maddon as Cubs manager, one of the few guys in sport you genuinely want to hear interviewed all the time. Interesting, enjoyable, relaxed yet ultra competitive. Perfect for this team I think.

Lets go Cubs

PPumped. Just listening to pregame show on Cubs radio. So happy to have Joe Maddon as Cubs manager, one of the few guys in sport you genuinely want to hear interviewed all the time. Interesting, enjoyable, relaxed yet ultra competitive. Perfect for this team I think.

Lets go Cubs
I forgot ur a Cubs man. Good luck for the season my friend.

So pumped for the season. Reckon my Dodgers are favourites for the NL West, but the Padres will be fun to watch. Their bullpen is the best in the NL by a large margin with the addition of Kimbrel... if they're leading after 7 innings, they'll be unbeatable with Benoit/Kimbrel to close it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Weaver was horrendous today. His decline has been so quick the past couple seasons.
Arenado was my break out player for this season and boy did he have a big game today

Yeah he looked pretty ordinary didn't he! What did you think of FO comments on Josh Hamilton's no suspension by the way?

Big wins to Boston, Rockies and the Royals as well

Yeah he looked pretty ordinary didn't he! What did you think of FO comments on Josh Hamilton's no suspension by the way?

Big wins to Boston, Rockies and the Royals as well
Yeah not sure about it to be honest mate.

Ugly start for the Rangers. 8-0 to the A's with just one hit.

Choo, Fielder, Beltre all hitless and Gallardo giving up 6 hits and 4 runs through 4 innings.

Going to be a long year.

Why are the Royals receiving championship rings?

Sorry but only the World Series Winners should receive rings, this feels a little like everyone gets a trophy day.

Why are the Royals receiving championship rings?

Sorry but only the World Series Winners should receive rings, this feels a little like everyone gets a trophy day.

Well they are AL champions, think you should get one for that.

So the Seattle Sea Hawks should also get champions rings in week 1 of the NFL?

But they're only conference champions ;) .......nah good point. I've always thought in both NFL and MLB conf/league champions should get something. They do have presentation on the day, but yeah I can't see the point the following season.

They'll get rings yes.

Personally, I think so much tradition and love is put behind the World Championship rings, I just think this feels wrong.

I mean why not give the New York Mets and the Oakland A's rings for being Grapefruit and Cactus Champions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back