MLB Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone opinion of MLB.TV is it good for us Aussies.I have NFL (Dallas Cowboys) and NHL (Pitts Penguins) and both are great but was wondering is MLB as good as the others.

First time cubs have been more than two games above 500 since end of 2009.

Another comeback win. Lester struggling at present though. Soler with a couple of bomb, Coghlan hitting them well.

Lower half of the order is still pretty unreliable, wheels are in motion though. And Bryant a good chance of coming up next week. I think he can come up with the 7th year of control on friday or saturday but if any f the other prospects are to go by he'll go up on the road. Awy to pirates and Reds next week makes sense

Massive night for Soler! He was awesome.

Lester just struggling to find his groove, He will get there!

What is everyone opinion of MLB.TV is it good for us Aussies.I have NFL (Dallas Cowboys) and NHL (Pitts Penguins) and both are great but was wondering is MLB as good as the others.

Few issues with the At Bat App, but My MLB on apple tv is awesome and highly recommend it if you want lots of choices and lot's of baseball.

Good choice and good timing with the Royals

I had it last year, its brilliant. Will be getting it again shortly

I've had no issue with At Bat or mlb.tv thus far. The radio side was cutting out for station breaks initially which was a tad annoying but was coming back in time for the start of the next inning

D'Backs started well...anything is an improvement on last seasons March/April (8-22!)

Currently in the US on my honeymoon. Saw my first Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium last week. In short, it was incredible. Going on Jackie Robinson Day certainly added to the experience - even picked up a free replica Dodgers jersey with 42 on the back. Was great to see my boy Joc Pederson have a great game too - reached base four times, took a great catch and threw a runner out at home. The stadium is a gem as well, traffic aside!

Now in San Francisco (enemy territory!) and going to see Kershaw vs Bumgarner at AT&T on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Oh, and MLB TV is definitely worth it if you love baseball!

I have at bat radio subscription which pretty sweet, good for commuting as I do a bit.

Main thing stopping me getting mlbtv is the terribleness of my internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it in Brazil and think it's brilliant. High quality streaming and since you're outside the US/Canada, there are no blackout restrictions and you are able to watch every single game you want. Personally I use my subscription to watch the Oakland A's and only rarely some other teams. I once had the NHL streaming for a season but I think MLB.TV is better.

Just about to post this..

Interesting move by the Rangers, Angels look likely to pay 65 million of his 80 mill over 3 years.

Very cheap but risky deal for Texas, interesting to see how the fans welcome him back
He will be cheered i think. He was a great player for them and he left for ridiculous money even if it was to their rivals.

He will be cheered i think. He was a great player for them and he left for ridiculous money even if it was to their rivals.

He was a great player but his last two weeks were shocking and his comments didnt go down well either.

A couple of HR will get them
Cheering again though

The way Hamilton has been treated by the Angels has been pretty awful. Basically been a smear campaign in the past six months. This seems like a decent outcome for all parties.

The result might not have been the right one, but my AT&T Park experience was fantastic (despite the cold!). Definitely a terrific park and well worth a visit for all baseball fans. Gonna try catch a couple more games when I get to the east coast.

The way Hamilton has been treated by the Angels has been pretty awful. Basically been a smear campaign in the past six months. This seems like a decent outcome for all parties.

The result might not have been the right one, but my AT&T Park experience was fantastic (despite the cold!). Definitely a terrific park and well worth a visit for all baseball fans. Gonna try catch a couple more games when I get to the east coast.
Agreed with Hamilton. As I think C Wilson said, the attitude would've bene different if he had been hitting the last couple of years, but he hadn't. So they took it as a way to get out of a s**t contract.

I don't like Hamilton much, or the Rangers, but would chuckle a bit if he started raking for them.

I only ran around the outside of AT&T when I was in San Fran, cool stadium that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back